gonna get funky with some p21 100% carnuba

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Anyone else ever used this stuff? I got a sample of their concourse quality wax last year at a show and was so impressed with it that I had to try their best quality to see what that stuff does. I had a couple of blemishes in the paint that the sample damn near erased and has held up fairly well since then. Never tried the paintwork cleanser before but it was a package so why not? Will probably do a coat of jetseal as well since I am grabbing the porter cable and doing my spring waxing. Will show some pics after for sure....

16201029_large.jpg

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Anyone else ever used this stuff? I got a sample of their concourse quality wax last year at a show and was so impressed with it that I had to try their best quality to see what that stuff does. I had a couple of blemishes in the paint that the sample damn near erased and has held up fairly well since then. Never tried the paintwork cleanser before but it was a package so why not? Will probably do a coat of jetseal as well since I am grabbing the porter cable and doing my spring waxing. Will show some pics after for sure....

16201029_large.jpg

I got some of their shampoo. Bought it for my dad for his Benz like 2 years ago. That stuff is afookingmazing lol. Makes the paint crystal clear and takes a lot of swirls and imperfections out, and its just a shampoo. I want to order some more of their stuff, expensive but the stuff works!

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
just got done with the clenser, and I think that will become part of my waxing program just like the clay bar did when I discovered it. Worked well to take out some light scratches/water stains, almost like a cleaner wax but easier to put on/take off. Gonna take a break and go back and hit it with the jetseal just cause...

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
this stuff looks really nice. I am not sure how much better I would rate it over the concourse quality I tried of theirs before but that will also depend on how long it lasts. Now I just need some good weather to get it out and get some pics taken as well as for the next vid. Made a time-lapse of the detailing which will finish with me driving over my hero3's to go out for a drive, which will start the next vid to really show the paint. Got in touch with a friend that has a RC-heli-rig for a gopro to take some cool shots from it. He is a bigger techno nerd then me and is excited to do it as he is expecting a gyro-stabilized gymbal for it that he wants to test out. Should be perty damn cool....

Sinned83

Reaction score
The only knock on this stuff is its durability 6-8 weeks. The jet seal should help that. I use their motorcycle products and love em

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
that was my thinking with laying them. Its such an easy on/off though with the lack of powder build up or the residue on the black trim that I could do this a few times a year to keep it lookin nice. Gonna get a few pics this afternoon to post to show.

Goldmember

Reaction score
Best stuff I have ever used, hands-down. None better. Makes your paint look like it has 10 coats of clear on it. Sadly my current budget doesn't allow for it.

OP
OP
ttocs

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I am happy with it. Now to see how long it lasts. As easy as it went on and came off I don't think it will last that long but it is easy to put another coat on.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online