1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Good Buy or Rip-off?

2008 Shelby GT500

$34,000

Mileage: 37,000

13683717_1.jpg

URL: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustang-2dr-Convertible-Shelby-GT500-/301676457920

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Lowest i have seen was 260. Some as high as 500k. Particularly the Golf edition. I guess if someone was trying to save 50K sure..at that point why not just go all the way and get one factory perfect? For 50k no matter how good the rebuild why risk it? Rip off

Gawd that's a lot of money. I can see it for the Golf Edition...

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Good Buy or rip-off?

2002 True Blue Mustang GT Supercharged VERT

Price: $12,000

Mileage: 125,000

00f0f_bo9IWHZqvnU_600x450.jpg

For sale is my 2002 Ford Mustang GT Convertible Supercharged. Well maintained, always taken care of, and garaged for the last 4 years I have owned it. Car has never seen snow and has no rust underneath. Originally a California and Florida car.

I've been building the car little by little over the years. Car has almost every bolt on possible (see below list). Vortech v2 S-trim Supercharger installed two years ago and driven less than 1000 miles. I did my research and installed it the right way with a front mounted intercooler and a blow thru setup using a HPX slot style mass air. DivisonX fuel hat with dual 03 Cobra fuel pumps and 42lb ford racing green injectors. Had it professionally tuned by Wicked Motorsports. Car runs and drives great -- very reliable. Can jump in it and drive anywhere.

Engine:
Stock 4.6 engine which was never abused.
Vortech v2 S-Trim Supercharger
3.33 pulley
CX Racing Front mounted intercooler
HPX slot style mass air meter blow thru setup
Vortech blow off valve
DivisionX Lethal fuel hat with dual 03 cobra pumps
42lb ford racing green injectors
Wide band o2 sensor
BBK Throttle body
Trickflow upper intake manifold
Strut tower brace
Tuned by Wicked Motorsports
SCT X3 handheld tuner
Conservative tune car made 395hp on the dyno at the wheels

Exterior:
The True Blue paint is in excellent shape and shines nice. Professionally painted last year due to the Ford peeling paint issue and a couple random nicks and scratches.
The convertible top works great -- goes up and down smooth but the top does show a little wear on it. That was next on the to do list but have decided to sell it.
Newer stock replacement headlights
Grill delete
Front lip chin spoiler

Interior:
Mainly stock with nice leather dark charcoal seats in excellent condition.
Boost and Air to fuel Autometer gauges on the pillar.
Tri-ax shifter

Exhaust:
Stock manifold headers
Magnaflow x-pipe with high flow cats
Flowmasters exhaust
Exhaust Tips sit nice and flush with the bumper

Suspension / Rear/ Wheels:
Eibach sport line lowering kit
Tokico Shocks
Cobra 13" Front brakes
Eibach front and rear heavy duty sway bars
Steeda x2 ball joints and bumpsteer kit up front
QA1 Adjustable rear upper control arms
CHE rear lower control arms

Rear:
390 Motive Gears
Moser 31 spline axles
Eaton LSD.

Wheels:
18" Staggered FR500 wheels in gunmetal. Tires have plenty of thread and are BF Goodrich G-Force
18x9 and 18x10 in the rear.
265/35/18 and 295/35/18

00W0W_kiI5VNCAkY6_600x450.jpg

URL: http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5089870785.html

Good Buy or rip off?

1994 Ford Mustang GT 331 supercharged 460 RWHP (SALVAGE)

Price: $9,500

Mileage on body: 160k

$_12.JPG

“This car was built from a 1994 rolling chassis, most of the modifications are new and the car is in good running condition. This is a used car so it does have it's issues. This car has no airbags. It is running a holley hp EFI computer and starts rough when cold (this could be tuned out).I did not build this car I am the second owner, I will give the information that was given to me when I bought the car but I can not guarantee what he said is all accurate. body is in good condition, there is no passenger wiper because the post is bent, it didn't have wipers on it at all when I bought it. Please see pictures for condition, I will be happy to send more pictures, videos, or you can call me to ask any questions or feel free to come check out the car in person.I have this car setup with a manual fan switch which is in the ash tray, the fan could be wired back into the new computer.â€

$_12.JPG

The car is clean and in good condition.

I am selling because I don't drive it enough.

The Original owner, who did most the modifications, built this car from the ground up from a rolling chassis. the junk vehicle in the carfax was the original car this was built from. I had no problem getting it titled

I had this car Dyno Tuned by Steve Morris Engines, Hit 460rwhp on the dyno, Tuned for 93 octane.

I just installed a Holley Hp EFI system which has replaced the stock computer, this has greatly increased the drive-ability and throttle response.
I had the new computer set up and tuned at steve morris engines.
I also have a windows tablet that mounts in the car so you can see and tune the new computer which i will include.

Electric fan is wired to switch in ash tray of car, it can be moved or rewired back into computer control.
No Cruise control or Air conditioning

it does start a little rough when cold but this could be easily tuned. It does burn oil so i keep it full as needed, maybe a quart when needed, it doesent get driven much so I don't know the exact amount.
I run full synthetic oil 5/30 with lucas oil stabalizer, I will probably switch to 10/40 and try no lucas (to keep idle oil pressure up) 22psi at idle when hot.

youtube video up of the car so you can hear it run. https://youtu.be/WKTujoAIoN0 Cold start video, with idle

Tires are good lots of tread left on them
I also don't think there are airbags in the car anymore, the passenger airbag spot is empty and the airbag light is on I don't know about the driver side.

I had a new gas tank and fuel pump installed 255 lph installed by steve morris engines

Here is the additional info on the car from when I purchased it. I can not verify the internal components as I did not build the engine. please feel free to inspect before you buy.

DSS rotating assembly balanced at 28oz
Ford triple y block bored .030
cosmetic mls head gaskets .042 thick
coated speed pro bearings
Custom made Total seal rings for dss pistons
DSS main support
ARP studs on mains and rods

Heads
AFR 185 ported and polished
Comp valve springs with 127 lbs closed seat pressure 320lbs open
dss 1.6 roller rockers
crowler blower cam 2500-6500
billet aluminum timing chain set
ARP 7/16 head studs

255lph fuel pump, 8 supply lines -6 return lines
Pro-m 60lbs injectors
Mass air matched to those injectors, (mass air is no longer used with Holley HP EFI)

Intake
Trick flow track heat upper and lower
90 mm accufab TB Fox body conversion

Vortech V-1 SI trim Small pulley
Vortech bypass valve

All MSD ignition
6Al box with rev lim

NGK tr6 gapped at .032

Yellow in color body has 161xxx every thing else in car has less then 7000 miles on it.

Engine 331 stroker Miles 6000 Changed Oil at 500 miles from Royal purple break in to Royal Purple 5w30
Ford YYY block bored .030
DSS ultra lite forged pistons
DSS I-Beam forged rods
Forged crank
Total seal custom file fit rings
Speed pro coated rod and main bearings
ARP studded mains and rods
DSS main support
AFR ported 185 heads ARP studs
Cosmetic head gaskets
fel pro gasket
Trick flow track heat polished intake
BBK long tube headers
Vortech v-1
MSD dizzy
New style MSD 6al with rev lim
MSD coil cap rotor and wires
Fox body tb conversion
Accue fab 90 mm TB
60 lbs PRO-M injectors
Aftermarket fuel rails and regulator
DSS 1.6 roller rockers
crowler custom blower cam
ford racing lifters

Tremec TKO 500
Tremec aluminum bell housing
Spec Aluminum flywheel
Spec stage 3 clutch kit
Royal Purple fluild
Custom made aluminum drive shaft

Rear End

upper and lower tub control arms
Bolt in torque box reinforcements
373 gear with cobra sytle locker with carbon fiber clutches

weld in sub frame connectors

new fuel tank
all new fuel lines
-8 nylon braided
-6 return

Aftermarket flat black wheel offset in rear
Mickey drag radials in rear 315/35/17

Have all Autometer carbon gauges
oil pressure
water temp
boost/vac
wide band air fuel
fuel pressure
digital tack with shift light

There is a ton of money into this car and it will not disappoint, you could wash this car, open the hood and get right into a car show.

I am happy to take you out for a test drive, but no joy rides.

This car is fast and run's 11's just as it is.
I have made about 6 passes on the quarter mile and pulled 11.93 at 125mph, at 35psi tire pressure.
when I dropped the tire pressure to 16psi I had a hard time getting the car in fourth gear at the track. No issues with shifting otherwise.

I have this car listed locally so I do reserve the right to end this listing at any time.

Feel free to contact me for more pictures or if you have any questions. Contact me for my phone number.

This item is local pickup only. Cash in person.

I encourage the buyer to come check out the car before buying.

youtube video up of the car so you can hear it run. https://youtu.be/WKTujoAIoN0 Cold start video, with idle

This car is sold as is with no warranty or returns, so be sure before you buy.

$_12.JPG

URL: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item3aad352d22&item=252014046498

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Okay, got some catching up to do!

74 Cuda 360
Fair price, not a steal but not a rip off.

70 Cuda 440
Rip off. Don't get me wrong, that car is super sweet. And it looks to be about perfect - a high, high retail value for those cars is like ~$120K. $155K is well out of that ball park. I suspect it might sell though, if some rich collector happens upon it.

08 Shelby GT500
Fair price. It's perhaps a touch high, I would try to negotiate it down a couple $K. But that's certainly in the ballpark.

02 True Blue GT
Unfortunately for him way Rip Off. A normal 02 GT vert is in the $5K range. His is more than double that. I understand a lot of work was put in to it, and that it might we well loved and cared for. But you never get back what you put in. No one wants to buy a $12K 02 GT. (Sorry if it's someone's car here :( Nice work though! )

94 GT 331
Same as above - Rip Off, but only because you don't get back what you put in. Tack on that it's a salvage title, and ugh. And the guy knows nothing about it, just basically passing it on. That will be a really tough sell. Lots of nice mods - but again, like above, who wants to spend $10K on a 94 Mustang??

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
If you haven't already heard heres a quick recap: Yesterday i spent the day joy driving a 2013 Porsche Panamera S. For most of us including myself buying a brand new Porsche is not a possibility at this point in time. Which leads me to todays post of Good Buy or rip off, the averagemans Porsche edition..its being created now so while you wait here is a photo of the 97 next to the 2013 when i picked it up Sunday morning.

58e258de-e31d-4448-9f6b-8678e10d953c_zpsx5jz7q9x.jpg

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Good Buy or Rip-off

2000 Porsche 911 Carrera Coupe

$19,000 Obo

Mileage: 121,032

$_12.JPG

Stunning example of a 2000 Porsche Carrera 911/996. Black exterior shows well. Black smoke free leather interior from a 2008 (997) in excellent mechanical condition. 6 speed manual transmission. Custom 3 piece HRE wheels (custom color powder coated by HRE). K40 built in radar detector. Rear window spoiler. Ice cold A/C. Super reliable. Well taken care of. Always stored inside. No leaks. No issues. No surprises. The car demands attention. This car will last a long time. Exterior has 1 or 2 very small dings and a few minor scratches. Minor rock chips on front bumper. None of which are very noticable. Overall the car is outstandingly beautiful.

$_12.JPG

Modifications: HRE 501 Wheels 18"x9/11", GT3 Aero Kit, Gemballa rear decklid/spoiler, Full JL audio system (all c5's with 900x5 amp) with flat 10 JL sub. Pioneer ipod control B/T head unit. 997 seats, Numeric racing adjustable short shifter and cup cables, Complete Rennline pedal set with track mats, 30 percent window tint, K40 Radar detector with laser jammer, H&R coilovers and sway bars (strut bearing and bushing replaced when installed), 3rdd radiator kit, Full IPE valvetronic exhaust system with headers, IPD competition plenum, 82mm GT3 throttle body, Drop in BMC filter, Evoms 93 octane performance tune to match all the mods. RSS semi-solid engine mounts,

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

All problem issues have been addressed. Gearbox replaced has less than 8k miles. Engine had a huge overhaul in 2013 (performed by a certified tech at Porsche of Tampa). IMS/RMS bearing replaced. Timing chain assembley, coolant hoses, clutch etc was all replaced.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911...tr=true&hash=item1c55b4c584&item=121696994692

Good Buy or Rip-off

2002 Porsche 911 Carrera AWD Turbo 6 Speed

$37,000 obo

Mileage: 73,000

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

aQ_640.jpg

This Sweet fully loaded 911 Carrera is in near perfect condition inside and out and she drives excellent. All the options work, and the engine and transmission are in great shape. This powerful 3.6 liter turbo engine is accompanied by a smooth 6 speed manual transmission with overdrive and all wheel drive system. This car is loaded down with options: Auto powered rear carbon fiber spoiler, sunroof, soft leather power seats with lumbar support and driver's seat memory settings, Xenon headlights, BOSE premium audio system with in dash cd player, digital climate control, premium Savini wheels, cruise control, keyless entry and much much more. So hurry and buy to be the proud new owner of this Porsche 911 Carrera Turbo AWD. This sports coupe is definitely priced right!! Hurry before its gone!! You will be pleased to own this stunning beauty!! We have financing available, go to www.powermotorstexas.com and click on the financing link. Not all vehicles will qualify, depending on the year and miles on it. Ask us about our extended warranties, we have very competitive pricing and great coverage options. Please Call Greg at 972-977-7776 or Kevin at 972-809-3445 with any questions.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Porsche-911...tr=true&hash=item235416792f&item=151734614319

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
^ a $6000 dollar exhaust system?! Is it made of gold?!

LOL you have a good point. At first when i saw a few of these cars i was like, damn thats sick a 9/11 in the 20k range ?! But then when you factor in the costs of high insurance and high modification/maintenance fees is it really worth it? I guess it all depends on buyers plans for the car and budget.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
This morning i had a few extra minutes on my hands. To make up for the lost time of this summer i am posting 6 interesting fords today.

Good buy or ripoff ?

1994 Cobra Low miles

18,000 org miles

$11,000 obo

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

1994 MUSTANG COBRA BLACK WITH BLACK LEATHER CAR HAS 18,000 ORIGINAL MILES CLEAN CARFAX ORIGINAL PAINT(BESIDES HOOD) HAS SOME SMALL BOLT ONS LIKE EDELBROCK INTAKE INJECTORS T BODY FULL EXHUAST THAT SOUNDS AMAZING CAR ALSO HAS FULL TUBULAR SUSPENSION WITH A BUILT 8.8 WITH 373 GERAS RUNS AND DRIVES LIKE NEW PAINT IS SHOW CAR SHAPE CAR IS ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS $11,000 OR TRADES

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item4aeccfeff4&item=321800630260

Good buy or ripoff?

04 Cobra MysticChrome

Mileage 78,500

Price: $18,000 or best offer

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Text is over lapping click here to view ad http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item20feae600d&item=141711794189

1996 Cobra Low mileage supercharged

Mileage: 12,576

Price: $13,500 however reserve is not met

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Up for sale is my Supercharged 1996 Mustang SVT Cobra
12,576 original miles
I purchased the car from the original owner in August of 2010 with 7,400 miles on the clock, the car was titled in my dads name originally, so technically I'm the 3rd owner. The original owner did the supercharger kit with supporting mods, wheels/tires and gears. I did the JLT cold air intake, MGW short throw shifter, cat-less x pipe and tune. Below is the full list of the mods.
Kenne Bell 2.1L twin screw supercharger kit
39lb injectors
KB Boost-a-Pump
180* thermostat (I also have the stock thermostat)
Off road x pipe
JLT Cold Air Intake
MGW Short Throw Shifter
Precision Gear 3.73 gears (Stock gears also are included)
Cobra R 17x10.5 Wheels
275/40/17 Rear Drag Radials
Boost & Fuel Pressure Gauges (pod mounted on dash, replaced clock)

Car was conservatively tuned by modular depot in 2011, it put down 340whp 350lb/ft which equates to ~400hp and 410 Lb/Ft of Torque at the motor. I have the SCT handheld tuner as well. This car is in show car condition, serious inquiries only. I have all supporting documentation, receipts, and original window sticker. No joyrides, test drives with cash in hand only. Cleanest SN95 Cobra online for the miles and price.

Car is also listed for sale locally, I reserve the right to remove this listing at anytime.

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item25a94088ef&item=161753368815

Good buy or rip off?

1993 Teal fox body Cobra

50,100 miles

Price: $22,000

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

This is the Rarest Cobra made in 93; Teal w/ Black interior: All in Imaculate condition, even interior is beautiful condition. ALL original, Has always been garage kept, never driven in rain. Everything operates correctly, and is all original condition. Cold air pipe & mirrors installed to match exterior color. Any original parts removed have been kept & boxed including original mirrors & valance. Moon roof cover in trunk. Serious buyers only.

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item3cfda4599b&item=261953444251

Good buy or rip off?

1995 Cobra VERT HARDTOP claims number #92 out of 499 made.

Mileage: 72365

Price: $17,500 or best offer

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

I hate to do it but I am listing my extremely rare 1995 Mustang Cobra Hardtop convertible. They only made this car 1 year and there was only 499 made. Insurance records show that there is less than 100 still in existence. It has been garage kept in a climate controlled garage and has never seen rain. It comes with all documentation, original parts, and also the hard to come by roof stand and covers. This is a car that will be worth an absolute TON down the road. Will come with the CCW 18" wheels and tires($4200) if the buy it now is used. Otherwise it will have the stock tires and cobra wheels on it which are in excellent shape.

$_12.JPG

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item58c80d362f&item=381313431087

Good buy or rip off?

2000 Cobra R

Mileage: 999

Price: 65,000 obo

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

$_12.JPG

Let’s talk about this 2000 Cobra R muscle car. Man when this beast first came out I just knew I had to have one. Everything from the wheels, hood, and spoiler out back is just awesome! I mean it's obvious the car was built to race.
The Cobra R Mustang ended up putting out 385 horsepower out of its naturally aspirated 5.4 liter V8. Right now a lot of you automotive enthusiasts might think that's not a whole lot of horsepower, but for a stock V8 back in 2000, it sure was a lot. For it's time it was the fastest Mustang ever produced from the factory. The muscle car's top speed was 170mph and it was also capable of going 0-60mph in around 4.4 seconds. Those times are pretty remarkable if you ask me!
For me the 2000 Cobra R Mustang has gone down in my automotive history book as one of my top 10 cars of all time. . You can obviously tell I'm a big Mustang diehard fan! To say the least right?
In 2000, the Cobra R returned for a production run of 300 units (effectively taking the place of the standard Cobra for that model year) with a 5.4L DOHC engine (6500-rpm redline) that was rated at 385 hp (287 kW) and 385 lbf·ft (522 N·m) of torque, although independent dyno tests have shown that it produced rear-wheel output that nearly matched both of those numbers, suggesting the engine may have been under rated. As before, this model was designed to be a race ready high performance vehicle in a perfectly street legal package; as such, it lacked many of the comforts the base production line Cobra enjoyed. This model had no radio/audio equipment, no air conditioning, and no rear seat. Each of the 300 produced featured a charcoal interior with Recaro buckets and sporting a Performance Red exterior.
This Cobra R model was purchased new September, 8 2000 from a Ford dealer in Palo Alto, California. This is unit #296 or 300, and is 100% stock and original. When I purchased the car from the original owner it had 96 miles on it. Since purchasing I have had all the fluids changed and have driven the car about 300 miles myself. Documentation includes the original window sticker, purchase contract, Ford SVT letter of ethnicity, original title, and more….

19.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ford-Mustan...tr=true&hash=item3cfc8c3f93&item=261935087507

1996GTKB

Reaction score
This one is interesting an I may be a little biased because I am a big cobra r fan. I would say that it's over priced by about 10 grand so not a great deal lol but if I had a magical money tree in my backyard then I would buy this car.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
QUESTION OF THE DAY: would you build your way to 8 seconds or buy your way there? Personally id rather see an sn95 going 8 secs then this beast but i must say i do love this car considering its right out of the factory...which car?! Well im glad you asked...

Good buy or rip off?

2014 Cobra Jet

Price: 125K (SOLD)

BdnA1Ju.jpg

cTgb5yA.jpg

• 575 Horsepower; 500 horsepower at the rear wheels
  • Quarter-mile time: 8 seconds (est.)
  • 0-60 MPH: 1.52 seconds (est.)
  • 0-100 MPH: 3.26 seconds (est)

T3EnpZ5.jpg

5.0L TiVCT V8 engine with 2.9L Whipple Supercharger
100HP to spin supercharger
Specially calibrated 3 speed race transmission with SFI approved housing
Race-spec roll cage with Recaro Racing Seats
Parachute mount on rear- used for parachute to slow car from speeds of 150 MPH+

FWIdCNM.jpg

4 Valves Per Cylinder, CNC-Ported Heads
Cobra Jet Composite Intake
Custom camshaft grind by Ford Racing
Forged crankshaft
Pistons- Mahle forged, Ford Racing Specs
Headers- 304 Stainless primary tubes with 321 stainless collector
Throttle Body- Cobra Jet oval monoblade

• Chrome-moly safety cage, NHRA certified to 8.50 ET
  • Three-link rear suspension
  • 9” rear axle

[video]http://i.imgur.com/FWIdCNM.jpg[/video]

http://www.kwford.com/2014-mustang-cobra-jet.aspx

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
A whopping 72% said rip off for the cobra jet.

Would you pay 18K for this next one?

96 Mystic 2.8 Liquid Cooled Kenne Bell

Price: $18,000

Mileage: 53,303

00y0y_fg98wDDxL5d_600x450.jpg

00C0C_8ddCC2k9kP5_600x450.jpg

1996 Mystic Cobra that has been completely converted to a 2003-2004 Terminator. No expenses were cut on the build. Every wire is 2004, ecu is 2004, pats, dash wires,engine harness and compartment, trunk, body harness. GT fan, 2004 Dual pass Afco heat exchanger with SVT on face to show through lower bumper (looks very aggressive)

block bored .20 over using all forged internals
manley rods and pistons
new forged steel cobra crankshaft
manley cnc I beam connecting rods
manley forged pistons
HD molydenum steel
piston rings
ARP 2 main bolts
ARP 2 head studs
Crower stage 3 cams
Crower springs
Crower retainers
Accufab single blade throttle body
Kenne bell 2.8 Mammoth Liquid Cooled super charger (30 miles on it) with warranty
JLT 4' intake
BAF3000
2004 cobra gas tank
ID2000 Injectors
-10 feed fuel line
-8 return fuel line
phoenix
fuel filter with 100m for e85
Dual Walbro 460lph in tank pumps
division x dual pump return style hat
new starter
new alternator
upr tubular k member and lower control arm
eibach coil overs
MM cast and camber plates
Qa1 struts
tokico shocks
eibach rear springs
upr upper and lower control arms
T56 viper spec transmission
Ram twin disc clutch
new flywheel
BBK shorty x pipe
Magnaflow full catback exhaust
brembo brakes up front
built 8.8 with 3.73 gears, 31 spline with locker and Superior axles
cobra Black seats and also complete 2004 COBRA interior but kept the 1996 dash... LOOKS AMAZING
Dynamat in trunk, doors and more.... 18K OBO
I am asking 18k for the car but will entertain offers, but please be reasonable as this car has a ton of money invested in it. Car can also come with a trailer if you are not local.

01313_ciVfDKjVGck_600x450.jpg

00i0i_klIvedwHFSQ_600x450.jpg

00h0h_577JxH4OpJc_600x450.jpg

01515_kRRzeEIUVHC_600x450.jpg

00c0c_lv0uNtBsZvG_600x450.jpg

01313_hQlxgqqIVuk_600x450.jpg

http://sandiego.craigslist.org/nsd/cto/5072839093.html

1996GTKB

Reaction score
I think the mystic is a great deal. The owner will be getting ALOT of car for a decent price. Not many better cars you can get for that money.

OP
OP
1998cobrasvt

1998cobrasvt

Reaction score
Good Buy or Rip-Off?

1968 R Code Mustang Cobra Jet 428 Fastback 1 of 215

11,000 miles

$75,000 US

01111_70Bx4YFtHSy_600x450.jpg

00h0h_25WS0hrhNCM_600x450.jpg

"Take a look at this incredibly rare 1968 Ford Mustang Cobra Jet drag car. This is a real deal R code Cobra Jet mustang from Tennessee with no rust. 1 of only 215 in Wimbledon White. If you're looking for a rare mustang or just something fun to bring down to the strip, don't miss your chance to own this rare beauty."

01010_Ozat2p5Ljf_600x450.jpg

01212_7t1QKNVj8Rr_600x450.jpg

"Engine Description -- Holman Moody full race 427. Stroked to 485.
Transmission -- Transmission is a rebuilt stock 4 speed.
Interior & Options-- Interior is all original and has the rare sport deck rear seat. The car has a full roll cage.
Exterior & Options -- The car is painted in Wimbledon white as it would've been from the factory. It sports old school drag lettering from when it was raced. The car sits on Cragar s/s and Hoosier slicks.
Brakes & Suspension- Stock brakes and suspension.
Undercarriage -- The underside is clean. The car has dual exhaust. 430 spool rear end.
VIN: 8F02R204935"

00v0v_6FRUnUyHCWU_600x450.jpg

00t0t_3kra72zf28s_600x450.jpg

00E0E_6GC8sq6A26U_600x450.jpg

00d0d_2xgbl42d9ok_600x450.jpg

00e0e_aBso7L51uzt_600x450.jpg

http://newyork.craigslist.org/mnh/cto/5185311878.html

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member