got my car cartooned

raven69

Reaction score
hey all just wanted to share this drawing i had done of my car. its 16 x 12 and its awesome if you ask me. the guy that did it is a great artist.

DSC00001.jpg

what do you guys think?

Nacho

Reaction score
looks awesome. does he take orders? :naughty:

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
I think it looks cool b/c you know its your car and not some other yellow mustang. I seen other artist drawing of cars and there not nice as yours b/c that drawing could be a picture of the other 1000 yellow mustangs out there. Yours look great b/c not many mustang have those decals so you know its yours right away.

Nice job! Do you have any pictures of your car?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i want one!! make sure to get that thing framed and up on the wall and take it with you for car shows, itd be a great piece for the trunk area.. awesome drawing man!

gt96stang

Reaction score
Looks good.. I want one now, guess I'll wait on that till I get my exterior mods done..

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
i want one!! make sure to get that thing framed and up on the wall and take it with you for car shows, itd be a great piece for the trunk area.. awesome drawing man!

That's actually a pretty cool idea..

OP
OP
R

raven69

Reaction score
my cars nothin fancy, the drawing is basically a "completed car" picture. i need to buy the hood, bumper, and those wheels, but thats the route i wanna go with this car, so i did this in advance haha

DSC00178.jpg

DSC00179.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online