Got that shineboxx.

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
It wasn't too cold today so I said f*** it I wanted to clean my car.. I started off by hosing the car down, front to back, side to side, and everything underneath. What do I discover?! My X pipe was never pushed up to the body, so I think I could manuever it some and gain a few extra inches of ground clearance.. Which means... Lower it!? Anyways.. I gave it a nice bath and decided to use my turtle wax black box spray detailer.. Came out awesome.. Armor All'd the tires, wiped down the interior.. First shot is how it looked a few hours ago.. than the rest speak for themselves

[URL=http://s337.photobucket.com/user/Mongoose_0134/media/88CE36D0-2DF7-4FF6-8A8A-F9F6D3FBF0E1_zpsmqyg5rih.jpg.html]

[/URL]

CWO

Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't "see" anything in his pics? I mean they are there, but it's like I can't see wtf is going on. Contrast or brightness is all dull and bland. Like I'm looking at pics taken with a Motorola Razr or something.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Am I the only one that can't "see" anything in his pics? I mean they are there, but it's like I can't see wtf is going on. Contrast or brightness is all dull and bland. Like I'm looking at pics taken with a Motorola Razr or something.

Now that i look at them your right. My camera on my iphones been funny lately.

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Well black paint is probably the hardest to capture with a camera. It will usually end up hazing and dull.

I'm sure it looks shiny in person. And did someone say lower it!?!?!?!?!?

:signs1:

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Well black paint is probably the hardest to capture with a camera. It will usually end up hazing and dull.

I'm sure it looks shiny in person. And did someone say lower it!?!?!?!?!?

:signs1:

It started to get a little darker too.. Usually I can pull off pretty good shots, looked good on the phone.. Guess not haha.. It looks really shiny and glossy in person for sure though. Mmm yup.. There is a nice possibility. When I was hosing off all the salt and shit underneath, I noticed the X pipe is like completely under the body of the car, like as in not pushed up at all from what i could tell.. I gotta see if my guy can mess with it and make it sit higher. There's definitely the room to do so, and if I can make it sit like 2'' higher, it shall be dropped!

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Just make some custom brackets or hangers and get an exhaust shop to weld them while the exhaust is supported and pushed in. It should work just fine. I'm gonna get mine redone once I get it back before the exhaust falls off.

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Just make some custom brackets or hangers and get an exhaust shop to weld them while the exhaust is supported and pushed in. It should work just fine. I'm gonna get mine redone once I get it back before the exhaust falls off.

Yeah I'm gonna see what he can do. He has a welder so if I need any exhaust stuff done or subframe connectors, I can have him do the work too. I'd love to drop it, and if it can be made to sit like 2-3'' higher, I'd do a 1.5'' drop probably.

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Good looking car, can't beat the feeling of getting all that road salt off. I kicked a chunk of salt/snow off my truck yesterday to see the paint come with it and expose a huge new rust spot. Gotta keep them clean!

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Good looking car, can't beat the feeling of getting all that road salt off. I kicked a chunk of salt/snow off my truck yesterday to see the paint come with it and expose a huge new rust spot. Gotta keep them clean!

thanks man. I just started hosing it off and I was like, holy crap I forgot my car was black haha. Man that sucks.. When ever it snows I always try to get out and hose off underneath the car atleast.. Blacks hard to keep nice, I'm sure you know.. Especially this being my DD year round through all weather lol.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Know that feelin Burninriver!!

Joe looking good brotha. I agree a lower is on order. I'd say if you're shooting for a 1.5 drop grab some pro kit's IIRC they are somewhere around there. I love my sportlines tho.... Can't remember the drop on them but a little more than the pro kits.

As for pic quality my very first Note 2 which was one of the first ones ever made (I literally bought it the day it was released) took AMAZING pictures.. I'm on my 3rd one (mainly my fault) and this thing can't take pictures for shit. I think the cell phone companies are getting hounded by camera manufacturers or something...

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Know that feelin Burninriver!!

Joe looking good brotha. I agree a lower is on order. I'd say if you're shooting for a 1.5 drop grab some pro kit's IIRC they are somewhere around there. I love my sportlines tho.... Can't remember the drop on them but a little more than the pro kits.

As for pic quality my very first Note 2 which was one of the first ones ever made (I literally bought it the day it was released) took AMAZING pictures.. I'm on my 3rd one (mainly my fault) and this thing can't take pictures for shit. I think the cell phone companies are getting hounded by camera manufacturers or something...

thanks brah. I'm dead set on lowering it now if I can squeeze some extra ground clearance with the X pipe.. Yep pro kits are 1.5'' drop.. If i didn't have LT's, I'd do sportlines or supersports.. Some of you need to put longtubes on and see what I mean about low exhaust lmao. Its weird my phone takes great pics, but uploading them and its like the fawk happened lol.. I need a legit camera tho.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
I know all about the LT game brotha good ol [MENTION=16507]svt slobra[/MENTION] had LT's on his silver car which sat as low as mine and he would go anywhere with it haha. But then again NY roads are FAR different than Lowhio roads. A local guy runs LT's on his blown fox and you should see that thing.. No one ever tells him to lower it because when he's driving by literally all you see is exhaust under his car LOL the LT's hang soooo f'n low! I don't think dude has 2" beneath them and I think he's stock height. It's crazy. So I get that man definitely just run some Pro Kit's and you'll for sure be happy!

And yeah I kicked around the idea of a nice camera... But **** it thats mustang money man hahaha

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I know all about the LT game brotha good ol svt slobra had LT's on his silver car which sat as low as mine and he would go anywhere with it haha. But then again NY roads are FAR different than Lowhio roads. A local guy runs LT's on his blown fox and you should see that thing.. No one ever tells him to lower it because when he's driving by literally all you see is exhaust under his car LOL the LT's hang soooo f'n low! I don't think dude has 2" beneath them and I think he's stock height. It's crazy. So I get that man definitely just run some Pro Kit's and you'll for sure be happy!

And yeah I kicked around the idea of a nice camera... But **** it thats mustang money man hahaha

Ahh lol. Yeah man idk how the roads are by you, but they're shit here lol. You can see my exhaust from the side of the car, the LTs really don't hang that low, but the X omg lol. True, cameras are nice but shit ain't cheap.

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Yeah sounds like you need a good tuck! I do too but my X will hit the trans crossmember :/ hopefully sometime in the next year I won't have an X tho so it won't even matter ;)

But right on man sounds like you got your plans already figured out!!

TanTop94

Reaction score
I might be able to help you out with some springs soon....keep me posted:grin:

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
You can see my collectors in my sig no issues lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member