Got that shineboxx.

Handz

Reaction score
i feel like i responded to this thread already but i dont see my post..... hmmmmm......

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Slam it , loosen off the h/x pipe whatever you got on there at the header collectors and at the catback and what i normally do if in the floor I use a floor jack under the middle of the mid pipe to tuck it up and then I tighten it all up

KillNThrill24

Legend
Reaction score
Slam it , loosen off the h/x pipe whatever you got on there at the header collectors and at the car back and what i morally do if in the floor I use a floor jack under the middle of the mid pipe to tuck it up and then I tighten it all up

^^^^^^^^^^^Joe this is exactly how it's done man

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
Slam it , loosen off the h/x pipe whatever you got on there at the header collectors and at the car back and what i morally do if in the floor I use a floor jack under the middle of the mid pipe to tuck it up and then I tighten it all up

Well no shit.. Thanks man I'm gonna try this once it warms up.

sleepn_sn95

Reaction score
I've had my bbk h-pipe reworked to tuck up a little better. I think the exhaust shop just bent it up a little after the collectors for it to fit closer to the body and made the catback fit the same. It gave me about another inch or 2 of clearance

OP
OP
the5.ohh

the5.ohh

Legend
Reaction score
I've had my bbk h-pipe reworked to tuck up a little better. I think the exhaust shop just bent it up a little after the collectors for it to fit closer to the body and made the catback fit the same. It gave me about another inch or 2 of clearance

Gotcha. I'm gonna try and do it myself before letting a shop do it. Idk how much i can move it up because of the longtubes. If i get another 1-2'' that would be great.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
albertmarshall7752

Members online

No members online now.