guys i need some quick help

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
okay so i took off my throttle body to clean and stuff to fix my surge in idle and i need to ask if you could post a pick of your throttle body installed im not sure if i put back right im confused with the two wires on side cant figure how they go back in please help a NEWB out im scared to turn it on im not sure if i put it back right just want to make sure

9psi 98

Reaction score
It's dark out and I don't have any pics saved, but check Ebay anyway. There are always a bunch of close up's of engines. You may see something that helps you out.

quickstang_1994

Reaction score
here's mine I hope this helps
Supercharged_302-1.jpg

OP
OP
S

SN95_DropTop

Reaction score
thanks a lot guys it was bolted on right the only thing that had me worried was that throttle line in left side of the throttlr body that pulls it open dident know if i had it right, oh you guys should of seen the tb it was really dirty had lots of sludge in the inside was basically all black full of slimey stuff i guess that happens after not cleaning it for 13 years and i did feel car diffrent on doing that so those of u that havent done you should do it

Fryrice

Reaction score
SN95_DropTop said:
thanks a lot guys it was bolted on right the only thing that had me worried was that throttle line in left side of the throttlr body that pulls it open dident know if i had it right, oh you guys should of seen the tb it was really dirty had lots of sludge in the inside was basically all black full of slimey stuff i guess that happens after not cleaning it for 13 years and i did feel car diffrent on doing that so those of u that havent done you should do it

Your not supposed to clean the inside of the TB. It has a coating in it to prevent buildup. Strange your was so bad.

S

scarface

Fryrice said:
SN95_DropTop said:

Your not supposed to clean the inside of the TB. It has a coating in it to prevent buildup. Strange your was so bad.
probably was cleaned before.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hazel113

Members online