Have you seen the August issue of MM&FF?

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
There is a mach1 cobra shootout, I wish I would have know about this. I would have tried to make it up there for it, I think I could have made it in that top 6. The 6th place car is a carbon copy of mine ;D it has exhaust / 430's / JLT coldair / and DR's and he run mid 12's with a 12.450 best thats a mega small tick faster than my time in my 99 :) :).

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94darkhorse said:
You coulda taken him.

It would have been fun just to been involved :bunny3: :bunny3: I dont know if his car has been tuned, but mine HAS NOT yet so I know I still have power and efficiency on the table. Its sad because they said the turn out was poor and they only had those 6 cars........only 2 Cobras.

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
i haven't seen the newest mmff yet but i did receive the 50sf magazine.. you guys seen that gt-sr on the cover? talk about a hot car.... wow

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
The one guy over at SVTP's mach is featured in that article I think

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
leave that damn L alone and tune the cobra. :khobra:

I know thats what I really should do,...........but the L is just begging for mods :-[ :-[

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
just get the mods that you want NOW for the L... then save up 600 for a tune for the cobra.

S

scarface

[TxCobrA98 said:
]
just get the mods that you want NOW for the L... then save up 600 for a tune for the cobra.
600 bux for a tune...WTF is the deal with your prices in Tx?

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
well im saying for a tuner and then the tune.... i was just allowing alot of extra cushion because i dont know the prices for him..

mine will be 500 dollars for a tune but 379 dollars of that is for an SCT tuner that i get to keep. the other is for the tune and 3 dyno pulls.

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
well guys here is a link for the tuner i have used in the past and the one that would do the cobra ( and the L probally )

www.waynesdyno.com

Last one he did for me my 98GT was 500bucks total, that was for about 2 hours dyno time and the custom burnt chip

OP
OP
Lightning Struck

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
well guys here is a link for the tuner i have used in the past and the one that would do the cobra ( and the L probally )

www.waynesdyno.com

Last one he did for me my 98GT was 500bucks total, that was for about 2 hours dyno time and the custom burnt chip

I should note that this was about 3 years ago and that was with a old style Diablo chip, he uses Sniper software now

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott