Having some trouble. Help.

JohnnyLS89

Reaction score
So I have a 1995 Mustang GT S
Says so on the title, VIN matches, everything but when I look up the options for the GT S none of it matches up to what it says. I have an automatic, all leather, power everything, a/c, mach sound system and 10 disc cd changer but the GT S was the "stripped down" version. Can anyone help me with this because everytime I tell someone its a GT S they start trying to correct me and tell me how I'm wrong

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Are you the first owner? Sounds like the person before you hooked the car up with all the things that are actually useful. I would thank him if I were you. Having no power windows, locks, no ac, ugly seats, and no killer radio is not something people usually brag about.

OP
OP
JohnnyLS89

JohnnyLS89

Reaction score
2nd owner. Its all dealer options and installation but says GT S on the title. Idk I'm confused with it

RichV

Reaction score
Do they actually say GTS on the title?

I thought it's some option package P248 or something goofy like that. My SVO Mustang does not say SVO on the title. None of my GT Mustangs even had GT on the title.

If you have all those options, I'd say it's not a GTS. The dealer would have had to install a lot of stuff, dunno man. Not sure a GTS is all that awesome anyway compared to a GT.

IIRC, the GTS has no power windows, no wing, and a V6 bumper with no fogs, V6 seats, what else??

CC'S95GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
248a is the same as the GTS but for 96-98's.
Sometimes the title isn't the most accurate way to determine what the car is. The vin is what really tells you what car you have. IDK what letter tells you it's a GTS though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online