Headers

White_5.0_GT

Reaction score
well im about to purchase some headers for my car...i have been planning on going with bbk headers just cuz i know they're pretty good and nobody that i know has had problems with them. but i was just wondering if anyone has any other types of headers that are good, but for a reasonable price. i dont really want to spend more than 400 bucks on headers right now just cuz i have other parts i could be buying too...

916_5.0

Reaction score
Well BBK is best thing you will find probably for lower price ranges, otehr than that ford racing headers arent bad and bassani are a little more than 400 like 415 i think. But i would just go BBK if ya dont wanna drop a bunch of money jsut get equal lengths.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Only problem is were from cali and get screwed by emissions laws and i dont think he wants to pull off his headers every couple years. Longtubes would be sick though.

Peter

Reaction score
I recommend getting ceramic coated headers, whatever brand you get just pay the extra for the coating. My chrome headers look like complete ass now after a couple years of heat. They're multicoloured and the chrome is starting to flake a bit (they're BBK's) Next set I get will be ceramic coated for sure.

916_5.0

Reaction score
Yeah i agree with the ceramic coated, the plain headers look nice when you first get them. I also have the bbks and as soon as the heat gets to them the paint stats coming off. I will get ceramic next time around as well.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robtalbott

Members online