HELL YEAH!! FINALLY I GOT MY ESCALADE SANDED AND BUFFED!!!

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Like i've already said on SVTP ( :lame: ) I finally got my car sanded/buffed after 6 months of waiting! :banana:

Enjoy and lemme know what you guys think of it O0

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00843.jpg

DSC00848.jpg

DSC00844.jpg

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Yes sir, fresh paint and i wanted it to shrink and sit real nice on the car so that when it gets sanded and buffed there will be absoloutely no orange peel

waltnono

Reaction score
Quick96Mystic said:
Yes sir, fresh paint and i wanted it to shrink and sit real nice on the car so that when it gets sanded and buffed there will be absoloutely no orange peel

Did it get wetsanded? What kinda money did it cost you?

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
that's freakin' awesome bling bling BBUUUHHHLLLIINNNGGGG

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Haha thanks man!! Not necessarily a BALLLLLAAA lol :pimp:

JonBeast said:
DAMN, thats a sick flame job, I didn't know you were a BALLLLLAAA :pimp:

Dry sanding, and buffed (hence the reason why i waited 6 months) It didnt cost me anything, my brother took care of it here at my shop :pimp2:

waltnono said:
Quick96Mystic said:

Did it get wetsanded? What kinda money did it cost you?

Also, thanks twista and rick O0

OP
OP
Q

Quick96Mystic

Reaction score
Actually i was considering it.. i have 2 quarts of Mystic and back then before i slapped the flames on there i was like hell yeah this shit would look dope if i were to paint it mystic but 10,000 people were saying no put flames so i was like eh.. fugg it.. flames it is

DFG_Pimpin said:
shoulda just painted it mystic... :D

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
how do you just have 2 quarts of it laying around, i thought it was hard stuff to get?

St33da

Reaction score
As a Cadillac / Hummer Tech I have a strong hate for those things, but I must admit that its nice looking. O0

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
I still didnt see a answer as to what it cost you ??? ??? was it THAT expensive :dunno: :dunno:

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
Snakebit said:
I still didnt see a answer as to what it cost you ??? ??? was it THAT expensive :dunno: :dunno:
Rick said:
that had to cost a small fortune...for sure

Answer:
Quick96Mystic said:
Dry sanding, and buffed (hence the reason why i waited 6 months) It didnt cost me anything, my brother took care of it here at my shop :pimp2:

Nevertheless, it looks friggin SICK! i wouldn't of put the blue in the wheels but to each his own! Looks sweet!

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
i was thinking about the paint job... i'm not asking cause it's not my business, but something like that would cost LOTS

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
Snakebit said:
Rick said:
that had to cost a small fortune...for sure

Answer:
Quick96Mystic said:

Nevertheless, it looks friggin SICK! i wouldn't of put the blue in the wheels but to each his own! Looks sweet!

must be nice to have relatives in high places ;D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell

Members online