Hello everyone!

Sinned83

Reaction score
I have a special place in my heart for sn95's and whiskey. Just not at the same time.
Welcome

OP
OP
Bauman_Octane

Bauman_Octane

Reaction score
Welcome to the community. What are you currently driving?

Thank ya! currently i got a 1995 5.0 GTS. 5spd zero options. 200 on the clock, got the better part of the top end ripped apart at the moment to give her an extreme facelift more for appearance and reliabilty before diggin into the valve train and computer! looks like your car is undergoing a nice build!

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
haha it's all i got up here in canada. i will most deffinetly have to invest in a camera to document my build.!

No need for a camera if you have a smart phone or tablet. Download tapatalk and log onto the forum thru the app and you can post pics straight from your device.

Makes life a lot simpler!!!!! Oh and welcome!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

neverenuff

Reaction score
Welcome from a newer member, I had trouble with photos too, tapatalk seems to be the easiest way

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
Bauman_Octane

Bauman_Octane

Reaction score
No need for a camera if you have a smart phone or tablet. Download tapatalk and log onto the forum thru the app and you can post pics straight from your device.

Makes life a lot simpler!!!!! Oh and welcome!

This message courtesy of crapatalk!

ya the funny part about that is i use a flip phone so i will use the girlfriends phone to upload some pics! and thanks for the info!

Sweet ride by the way. My 95 is flat black as well! i think sn95 cars pull it off well.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Thank ya! currently i got a 1995 5.0 GTS. 5spd zero options. 200 on the clock, got the better part of the top end ripped apart at the moment to give her an extreme facelift more for appearance and reliabilty before diggin into the valve train and computer! looks like your car is undergoing a nice build!

You got any pictures of your progress? We like build threads lol.

Yeah, my pile of crap is under the knife currently. Looks like there is no end in sight. Thanks for the kind words though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online