Hello from California

codfod

Reaction score
Hi guys, been a long time lurker on the forum and finally decided to sign up and start posting! I've got a 94 Cobra I've had for a few years now and I've recently spent a lot more time researching on what I want to do with it and the current plan is to start attending track days and autocross events out here in SoCal. Here's a few pics of the Cobra

This one with the Saleen T1 spoiler right after I got it on

As of the moment the car is full exhaust, bolt ons, and a Crane 2031 cam. Suspension wise it has MM lower rear control arms and Eibach sway bars front and rear, and I currently have some subframe connectors and a panhard bar waiting to go on at the moment. Looking to pick up some new wheels in the immediate future, pretty much down to Enkei RPF1's or some CCW Classics :grin: Anyways hope to have a good experience on here, looking forward to learning more!

Cody

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Pretty! To bad its pushrod powered....lol. Naw im just kidding! Glad youre here mang!

Whats in the making next? Like plans for the car, bolt ons and such.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
Cool, welcome. I'm in SoCal as well, we do autoX events pretty often, or at least as much as the time and money allows. I'll send you a PM next time we are going to run one, probably in May.

BTW, RPF1s are great wheels, you really can't go wrong with them.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Im from socal too! and i autocross with with ReplicaR. He's the one that invites me usually haha. what part of socal?

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum. There's a few of us folks in the SoCal area. Sweet car.

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
Theres more than I thought. AWESOME

neverenuff

Reaction score
Welcome! Great looking red sn95 you got there. San Diego, Los Angeles or out East?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
Hey guys, thanks for the welcome and the compliments, I'm actually down in the Huntington Beach area. Yeah that would be great Replica, looking forward to it!

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
i love going to the beaches down there. Theres an event coming up in may at Auto Club Speedway. Its hosted by Speedventures.

ReplicaR

Reaction score
i love going to the beaches down there. Theres an event coming up in may at Auto Club Speedway. Its hosted by Speedventures.

I think I will be coming to this one after all. I'll just do another event in July or something.

OP
OP
codfod

codfod

Reaction score
I'm seeing the one on the 7th and 8th up there in Fontana. Yeah I'd definitely be interested in tagging along with you guys if work permits, so I'll hit you guys up as the event gets closer!

AzzLyp

Reaction score
SoCal checking in! I'm new too but it's good to see another SoCal guy in here. I want to go these events too, not sure I'd participate, but I'd really like to watch. Welcome!

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
SoCal checking in! I'm new too but it's good to see another SoCal guy in here. I want to go these events too, not sure I'd participate, but I'd really like to watch. Welcome!
You guys have ig??? I plan on attending these events pretty often, and im about 10 min away from autoclub so it isnt too bad for me.

sent from the toilet or from my cubicle

AzzLyp

Reaction score
You guys have ig??? I plan on attending these events pretty often, and im about 10 min away from autoclub so it isnt too bad for me.

sent from the toilet or from my cubicle
I do - it's under my name. What part of SoCal you in? I'm in the Upland/Ontario area.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online

No members online now.