Help convince me our interiors arn't a lost cause!!

69clark

Reaction score
Badass98svt - I love the svt logo, great idea. I have the SVT logo on file, looks like I will be making up some of those!

Heres my interior.

DSC_7096.jpg

DSC_7039.jpg

NewCameraPicsVids002.jpg

DSC_7082.jpg

ck5.0

Reaction score
All I can say is hotness bro....I think I will be getting white face gauges now....

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
69clark said:
Badass98svt - I love the svt logo, great idea. I have the SVT logo on file, looks like I will be making up some of those!

Heres my interior.

where did you get that bottle holder at? and what did you have to do to fit the engine start button where the lighter goes?

69clark

Reaction score
The nitrous bottle holder is from Aerospace Components and the engine start button is from Ignited and it is made to fit were the cig. lighter goes, with no mods.

badass98svt

Reaction score
Is the button actually functional? Cuz you need the chip in the key to start the car anyway.

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think you'll be happy with all black. add some black seats and you'll feel like a new car.

I've never liked the tan combo, and the tan seats look so-so IMO.

Here's my interior

InteriorDS.jpg

OP
OP
Q

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
ya im betting that if i yank the rear seats, changle the interior to all black and throw in some racing seats ( not sure leather or cloth) the interior will fell 1000x's better. Anyone have any experiance with changing to interior color with dye? Also were do you guys get your white face gauges from i can only find them on EBay and i dont really like the styles they have there.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
Is the button actually functional? Cuz you need the chip in the key to start the car anyway.

how most people have done it is yopu need to have the key in the ignition before you can use the button start...

Greggerex

Reaction score
QwanSanchez said:
ya im betting that if i yank the rear seats, changle the interior to all black and throw in some racing seats ( not sure leather or cloth) the interior will fell 1000x's better. Anyone have any experiance with changing to interior color with dye? Also were do you guys get your white face gauges from i can only find them on EBay and i dont really like the styles they have there.

I got my reverse glow gauges off eBay - cheap, but a bit of a PITA to line up... but I prefer to save the cash if it only requires a little more effort on my part - so long as its not drastic. :santa_wink:

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
^^^
That defeats the purpose.
I think that's how most of the engine start buttons work, even in the cars it comes stock in unless its like a mercedes or bentley w/ the transponder keys, you turn the key to on and then use the button to start the engine instead of the key.

04DarkShadowGT

Reaction score
OnyxCobra said:
badass98svt said:
^^^
I think that's how most of the engine start buttons work, even in the cars it comes stock in unless its like a mercedes or bentley w/ the transponder keys, you turn the key to on and then use the button to start the engine instead of the key.

Pretty much all cars that have a start button excepet the S2000 you do not have to use a key. All the new Nissans have it at least as an option, my moms Lexus, most other luxury cars, etc.

But the reason you need a key on an aftermarket kit is because you need the key in the ignition because of the PATS, and if you had that featuer disabled your car could be started at any time by anyone who breaks the window.

Here are some pics of my interior (car is for sale btw)

p1000141vj2.jpg

p1000143hc1.jpg

p1000144zd8.jpg

badass98svt

Reaction score
If you need to take the time to install the key in the ignition, then why not just turn the key while your hand is there?
I dunno, just seems kinda tacky to me if you need to put the key in the ignition anyway.
No offense to Clark, his car is bitchin'!

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
badass98svt said:
If you need to take the time to install the key in the ignition, then why not just turn the key while your hand is there?
I dunno, just seems kinda tacky to me if you need to put the key in the ignition anyway.
No offense to Clark, his car is bitchin'!

just a cool thing to do, something to show off...i was gonna do it, but i dont wanna fuck up my ingition wiring right now, since i have to drive my car everyday.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
04DarkShadowGT said:
OnyxCobra said:
badass98svt said:
^^^

Pretty much all cars that have a start button excepet the S2000 you do not have to use a key. All the new Nissans have it at least as an option, my moms Lexus, most other luxury cars, etc.

But the reason you need a key on an aftermarket kit is because you need the key in the ignition because of the PATS, and if you had that featuer disabled your car could be started at any time by anyone who breaks the window.

you wanna sell me those floormats. O0

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Hey Clark!

DO you have anymore pics of the rear/baackseat of your car? im looking to do the same thing to mine.

OP
OP
Q

QwanSanchez

Reaction score
04DarkShadowGT said:
OnyxCobra said:
badass98svt said:
^^^

Thats almost exatcly how i want mine to look. Two questions 1. What steering wheel is that 2. Are those the Summit racing seats?

p1000141vj2.jpg

p1000143hc1.jpg

p1000144zd8.jpg

69clark

Reaction score
Although I do agree with the stupidity of needing to put the key in even with the push buttom start, the reason I did it is because I don't smoke and if I did I wouldn't smoke in the car (don't need a lighter), I wanted something custom and different, and it just plain cool!

95KBGT - I don't have any better pics of the back seat surprisingly, but I just have a rear seat delete kit and Aerospace components nitrous bottle bracket and custom painted tank.

For everyone interested in the gauge trim, I have had several people interested in this as well. I PM a fellow on SVTP about them with all the info on how and where I got it, below is the message I type to him, copy and pasted.

"Yeah, thats a pretty trick piece that most people don't notice. As far as I know I am the only one that has one. Basically it is stock gauges but the trim ring (bezel) is one from a company named SimCo Ltd. They are the company that makes the complete gauge clusters for Saleen, Roush, and Autometer. I called and spoked to Craig to see if I could just purchase one of the bezels for a 1995. He said they didn't do one for a 1995 but he checked into it and sent me just the bezel to try and see if it worked. Well as you can see it did. They make them in chrome or like I have silver.

Just so you know that don't actually work or sell to the general public, most of what the do is sell custom gauge clusters made in quanities to companys like Saleen or Roush that make or redesign a run of vehicles. He was more than happy to hook me up and may do the same for you. Just tell him that Thomas Clark sent you and fill him in on what we did and that it worked. The web address is simcoltd.com and you can check out what they do there.

His contact info is Craig - 1-810-245-0188 and his ext is either 3 or 5 and let him know I sent you.

Again, good eye, most people don't notice that peice. Also I was in the same boat as you, I knew what I wanted but no one offer it and autometer said they didn't have any plans to make on for our cars, so I just went to the source.

Thomas Clark"

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online