Here's the replacement for my recently wrecked 98 GT

REStang

Reaction score
The weather has been rainy from "Ernesto" so I haven't been able to get many pics. I'll try to post a pic later of my wrecked 98 GT too.

[attachment deleted by admin] SORRY HAD TO CLEAR ROOM

OP
OP
R

REStang

Reaction score
Thanks! I took the Saleens off my 98 and put them on this one. I hate the 4x4 look. I gotta lower it next.

JerZeyStangz

Reaction score
beautiful, a drop, mach 1 grille delete & chin spoiler will really make it agreesive looking....

S

scarface

Man, sucks about the one one, but WOW...the new one it HAWT!

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
definitly looks like a nice ride. get that drop on there asap. get better pics when you can!

sry bout the '98.

Twista

Legend
Reaction score
looks really nice :D Thoses wheels really brings out the body.

SMOKE

Reaction score
Looks good. Congrats on the replacement. I know how that feels.
:banana:

OP
OP
R

REStang

Reaction score
Thanks. I like it a little better than the 98 and having an extra 35 horse power is great! I have a few more creature comforts like leaher seats and the Mach 460 Stereo which has a 6 disc in dash CD player. Plus it's a 5 speed which I prefer over that AODE. The interior is a little more roomy as well.

Immediate plans are to lower it, tint the windows and put on a set of Flowmasters. It's a daily driver right now and that's all I want to do for now.

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
REStang said:
Thanks. I like it a little better than the 98 and having an extra 35 horse power is great! I have a few more creature comforts like leaher seats and the Mach 460 Stereo which has a 6 disc in dash CD player. Plus it's a 5 speed which I prefer over that AODE. The interior is a little more roomy as well.

Immediate plans are to lower it, tint the windows and put on a set of Flowmasters. It's a daily driver right now and that's all I want to do for now.
everyone says that even me when i got my KBGT just wait, the mod bug will bite

97vertstang

Reaction score
ur new mustang is awesome :thumb:!!!!!!!!!!!! love it!!!drop is in order though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online