Hicks' First engine build.

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
thats when you shoot a doe. The only way to get a big deer is to let bambi walk. The past 2 years i have shot a doe because i didnt see the monster i wanted so i let some close to monsters walk so they will be monsters next year. Ill dig up some pics of a few of my bucks. I know i posted them here somewhere. everyday i got out i pass on atleast 5 bucks bigger than what you shot ;D

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
thats when you shoot a doe. The only way to get a big deer is to let bambi walk. The past 2 years i have shot a doe because i didnt see the monster i wanted so i let some close to monsters walk so they will be monsters next year. Ill dig up some pics of a few of my bucks. I know i posted them here somewhere. everyday i got out i pass on atleast 5 bucks bigger than what you shot ;D

well, when i started hunting alot i shot 5 realy fast
my first time i killed a deer, i droped 2. :p
But after i shot this one i got tired of gutting deers
so i started waiting, i havnt seen a good sized buck yet, only a bunch of hoes and little weeners

And lol... im sure you have shot bigger, i havnt hunted long

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i have hunted deer for about 5 years or so. i dont mind gutting deers. now gutting them when it is below freezing and dark out is a pain in the ass (cant feel your fingers or bend them hardly and cant see wtf your doing). the last two years i have ended up gutting my deer using the headlights of my pickup. man is that a bitch.

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
MeanGrn Gt said:
i have hunted deer for about 5 years or so. i dont mind gutting deers. now gutting them when it is below freezing and dark out is a pain in the ass (cant feel your fingers or bend them hardly and cant see wtf your doing). the last two years i have ended up gutting my deer using the headlights of my pickup. man is that a bitch.

lol... watch ur fingers with that knife now >.<

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
never cut myself yet luckily. i know of a guy who cut himself on a rib bone or something. It got infected badly and they almost had to amputate it. :noes:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Red96GT said:
Hick's has a little rack. :rollinglaugh:
haha, that's funny.

Good looking pics Hicks.
when do they go on the block?

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
Red96GT said:
Hick's has a little rack. :rollinglaugh:
haha, that's funny.

Good looking pics Hicks.
when do they go on the block?

Well, if you read my help topic, you'd see we are having issues with them clearing the cylinder walls.
We got the first set in *one on left and one on right*
But it wouldnt roll over due to the cylinder wall hitting the rod just bearly

>.<
:help2:

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
So we are having some professionals build the engine, a buddy told us about them and thery are hooking us up with a good deal.

We got the upper and lower intake saterday and a 75mm throttle body with a Pully set

So now all we gota do is get a few small things and the engine will be done and ready to build, i gota Save up some money to get it built tho

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Okay, update about whats going on. I was on the verge of selling. Luckily David talked me out of it. The engine is all done now, we replaced the cam for the 3rd time to the X cam which we are comfortable with. We are looking into a 50 - 75 shot of nos kit also if we want a little more power.

But now im just on a hold till after bootcamp when i can put some money into getting the engine put together and in the car and tuned.

The only thing im worried about now is, am i missing something.

Do i need a MAS?
or is there anything else i overlooked?

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
stang4u2nv said:
man iwish i got my hands in of those heads.....

Start saving... i had to save for every bit of engine u see there. took me almost a year

well worth it tho...

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
if i had a lil' extra $$$ sittin around a couple of weeks ago, i'd be headed to your house this w/e to pick up muh stang...

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Rick said:
if i had a lil' extra $$$ sittin around a couple of weeks ago, i'd be headed to your house this w/e to pick up muh stang...

Offer could be open still, it's just one of those iffy things. I'd sell it if someone showed me cash probably

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
fuhgedubaudet...hang on to youre, get some cash finish the build and then go destroy everything in your path

OP
OP
H

Hicks

Reaction score
Rick said:
fuhgedubaudet...hang on to youre, get some cash finish the build and then go destroy everything in your path

Yea your right. I could put the engine in something else though

rick focks

Post Whore
Reaction score
ha-hhhmmm I can't believe I'm about to do this...
:slap:
keep your stang

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online