home made turbo system

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
Thomas, for these kits that you build, what does the fuel system consist of, and are you going to include A tubular K member and instructions?

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
nes said:
never said either of those actually :aresehole: , just think its annoying reading about it from people who dont know/havent experienced it. anywho my set up is as followed

Ok, Nes - your pushing your luck.
there was nothing ass-hole about his comment. your the one being an ass hole here.
did you forget to take your Midol this morning?

Our members here, for the most part, are friendly.
if you want to point out something specific, then do so in a polite way.

Thomas_W

Reaction score
68mustang5.0 said:
Thomas, for these kits that you build, what does the fuel system consist of, and are you going to include A tubular K member and instructions?

if all goes as planned it will use factory front suspension components... no fuel system or turbo specific parts will be included.. mostly b/c i cant justify the cost and time i would have to invest to keep things laying around at the same price everyone else can go out and buy them for.

ripper

Reaction score
Do you need an upgraded fuel system for turbo's like s/cers?

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
Stevo said:
Do you need an upgraded fuel system for turbo's like s/cers?
yes, as anything that adds significant power...even with nitrous, when you run a big enough shot, you need to upgrade the fuel system.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
never said either of those actually :aresehole: , just think its annoying reading about it from people who dont know/havent experienced it. anywho my set up is as followed
so why dont you show us some of these people that are 450+ on stock internals that last long?

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
because im budgeting my way up there, im planning on buying a charger by the end of the year :dancing6:.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
because im budgeting my way up there, im planning on buying a charger by the end of the year :dancing6:.
i bet you $10 your motor wont last a year after you put on a blower, if you are spraying nitrous now.

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
its all in the tune, and who knows, by then an 03 cobra might just come my way O0

and i dont see whar you get the idea that it wont last because of spray...? show me some evidence of this, i see more threads of people blowing their motors NA then people who are s/c

voidfinger

Reaction score
before i would do the swap i would just buy the car. Those are the best looking stangs in my opinion. wow they look agressive..... :hitit:

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
before i would do the swap i would just buy the car. Those are the best looking stangs in my opinion. wow they look agressive..... :hitit:

traitor :bunny3:

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
its all in the tune, and who knows, by then an 03 cobra might just come my way O0

and i dont see whar you get the idea that it wont last because of spray...? show me some evidence of this, i see more threads of people blowing their motors NA then people who are s/c
see, you have no idea about the effects of what spray does to a motor and then switching to another type of forced induction...and no, its not "all in the tune"...

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
nes said:

see, you have no idea about the effects of what spray does to a motor and then switching to another type of forced induction...and no, its not "all in the tune"...

do you have any room to talk, arent you mostly stock as it is? spray only causes as much strain on the motor(if done properly) as any other power adder if not less, ive only sprayed the car 2 times and it seems to like it quite a bit :dancing6:. any who, as i said i plan on an sc in the future and will hopefully get atleast 400 rwhp outta it. im staying npi regardless

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
nes said:
do you have any room to talk, arent you mostly stock as it is? spray only causes as much strain on the motor(if done properly) as any other power adder if not less, ive only sprayed the car 2 times and it seems to like it quite a bit :dancing6:. any who, as i said i plan on an sc in the future and will hopefully get atleast 400 rwhp outta it. im staying npi regardless
yes i hav room to talk...and no, nitrous effects the motor differently than a turbo or supercharger would....i guess you must have got that information off of some forum.

guess that shows a good example of you talkin out your ass. maybe you should go back into a hole. kthxbye. :aresehole:

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
nes said:
yes i hav room to talk...and no, nitrous effects the motor differently than a turbo or supercharger would....i guess you must have got that information off of some forum.

guess that shows a good example of you talkin out your ass. maybe you should go back into your whole. kthxbye. :aresehole:

information that i have read and experienced, so thanks for playing :drunk:. whats this infamous setup thats just so uber sped you can talk down to every1? it effects the motor in a different way, yes. but does it harm it any more, NO. thank you come again. :pimp2:

o0o and if you feel ashamed to spread the word on your set up u can send me a pm so we can stop flooding this thread with our arguing over nothing

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
am i talking down to everyone no, im down talking you...

and if you knew anything about nitrous, you would know that it does put more strain on the motor than anoth power adder would...do you know anything, its simple physics there pal.

and you have experienced going from nitrous to a supercharger? oh yea, no. didnt think so.

and back to the whole "reading" thing, i thought everything you read is 90% wrong... ::)

and how are you staying non-pi if you are 2/3 of the way into a PI swap....

nesqwick_05

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
am i talking down to everyone no, im down talking you...

and if you knew anything about nitrous, you would know that it does put more strain on the motor than anoth power adder would...do you know anything, its simple physics there pal.

and you have experienced going from nitrous to a supercharger? oh yea, no. didnt think so.

and back to the whole "reading" thing, i thought everything you read is 90% wrong... ::)
you have no right nor reason to talk down to me O0
proof anywhere? no i didnt think so, its nothing ive read, just been around buddys with s/c's and nitrous for awhile, the way i figure it is its not in use NEAR as much as an s/c even though it affects it in a different way the strain isnt near as great.

do you have any experience with either of these? did your car ever break outta the 14s dfg? you never told me bout ur sped setup and im waiting. anywho im done arguing with you, your getting no where.

to the rest of you guys im sorry for taking over the thread here.