How is this cam?

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
None of the cams listed are hydraulic roller cams, so they won't fit your engine . . . unless you have modified something that we don't know about.

wytstang

Reaction score
Correct you need a Hydraulic roller if you haven't modified your engine.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Ok.. What would be a good cam to go with? I want to go for 12's all engine and later on possibly go Turbo

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
The best thing to do with cams is to go custom. It costs a little more, but it's well worth it. Curtis does good cams, so does Isky. I have a custom Isky cam in mine, set up for a blower application. 12s all motor on a 94/95 car is a difficult task . . you'll need more than a cam.

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Hmm.. well.. Whats a good cam to get ready for a turbo? I think im going to go Single Turbo later on

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
Turbos usually respond better to milder cams. The Ford E303 cam is actually a pretty good turbo cam. The previous owner of my old engine made over 700RWHP on a turbo with an E303. . . . but it was a big ass turbo. It also had Stiegemeir ported TFS High Ports and a big nasty Edelbrock intake. The heads, alone, were over $3,000 (those are going on my new 331).

OP
OP
R

ReVz

Reaction score
Wowsers.. Well I think im going to do exhaust next. Magnaflow Magna packs 8) Well Ok so an E303 Cam.. hmm I'll look it up. Also, I think im going to try and go for Cobra upper and lower intake

TRUUBLE

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
A Cobra upper and lower won't flow well enough for a turbo . . . if you're building for the future.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online