how many of us are using the moates quarterhorse

95PGTTech

Reaction score
we have a wideband - 4th gear pulls are good?
where do we look up the files? on this tune exchange site?

RossA81

Reaction score
95PGTTech said:

Get your A/F somewhere around 12.7 or so to be safe. I did not use any of the templates from tune-exchange. The ones I tried lost me about 2mph at the track.

Get the j4j1 bin @ http://www.fordfuelinjection.com/bins/

I assume you are using Clint's software(Binary Edit/EEC analyzer)

I am by no means an expert tuner but I got my car running pretty decent. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Ross

OP
OP
T

tommybunz

Reaction score
yeah or from tune exchange try the tune from dirty dirty racing he has a tune up there that might be good for what u got

wannaboost94gt

Reaction score
I bought a tuned moates chip from 2000BLGT for my new setup thats going in right now. :thumbsup: Not the QH though.

2002BLGT

Reaction score
RossA81 said:
95PGTTech said:

What MAF do you have ?

Get your A/F somewhere around 12.7 or so to be safe. I did not use any of the templates from tune-exchange. The ones I tried lost me about 2mph at the track.

I am by no means an expert tuner but I got my car running pretty decent. Let me know if I can help in any way.

Ross

95-stang

Reaction score
Binary Editor is well worth the money, might not seem so at first but its the best thing for the job.
I'm also looking at purchasing EEC analyser off Clint, its another great looking piece of software.

95PGTTech

Reaction score
2002BLGT said:
RossA81 said:
95PGTTech said:

What MAF do you have ?

Ross

I'll have to check, I beleive Adam is using some sort of Pro-M. From my experience with modulars, I'd prefer he just use a factory larger MAF.

RossA81

Reaction score
[/quote]

I'll have to check, I beleive Adam is using some sort of Pro-M. From my experience with modulars, I'd prefer he just use a factory larger MAF.
[/quote]

It will be easier to tune with the stock GT MAF if he still has it. Or any ford MAF(like you suggested)

Ross

94RockinGT306

Reaction score
I am looking for a tuner setup for my 94 GT with h/c/i and other mods. i dont have any tuning expereince but am ase certified , how hard is it to setup?

OP
OP
T

tommybunz

Reaction score
not really hard to install and set up but i ran into problems once i was done install, where do i start tuning.

94turbostang

Reaction score
EECTUNING.ORG

only place to find the best answers on sn95 tuning. egos need checked when entering. things such as fluid dynamics exist and get talked about there. serious business. do all the research you can before asking a question.

OP
OP
T

tommybunz

Reaction score
2002blgt helped me out big time you might wanna see what he can do. also the QH has a auto tune feature once you get in a decent range you can click auto tune and it fine tunes car for u.

95-stang

Reaction score
Where the heck is the auto tune feature?
Maybe i aint looking hard enough. :(

2002BLGT

Reaction score
when you have the BE program open up the MAF transfer function and look at the top of the MAF transfer where the import export buttons are , one of those buttons is the autotune feature , if you just click it , it will use the factory 02s to adjust the MAF transfer , this will do OK , but if you really want to dial it in you can reconfigure the EGR postion sensor transfer function under the hardware configuration and run your analog output of your wideband to the EGR position wire to the ECM and it will then log the wideband data and you can run the autotune function off the wideband data and it will more accurately and faster adjust the MAF transfer for you ......

gregbar

Reaction score
I will be using the QH. I have it but not installed yet.

gregbar

Reaction score
I have my lap top up also. I found the auto tune button.

Adam95GT

Reaction score
Thanks for looking out chris. Im not big over here on sn95 forums. But yes im using the QH and im picking up BE/EECA as well as a wideband. Id like to use my stock maf i think i have 2 or 3 around the garage. I only had the pro M because i bought it over 3 years ago just so we could get it started pretune. Im going to use the Lmaf or grind away the lip on the stock maf so i can fit a coupler over it. I figured the Cobra stock tune would take care of the 24's if i used the stock maf. Then all i would really have to worry about it idle correction with the idle speed and IAC with the cam.. Its a wolv. 1190

Thanks again,
Adam

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fl510

Members online