How much would you buy my car for?

95opal

Reaction score
wait wait, my car is rare?

Consider this you had the second rarest color in 94 with 2,453 produced. Now add in the fact that its a vert which they only produced 25,381 gt verts in 94 out of a total of 123,198 mustangs produced in that year . Then add in the fact that the white and black gut is either the rarest or the second rarest guts. I have yet been able to actually verify a solid production number on the white gutted cars but Im pretty sure your looking at 10 or less vibrant red verts with a white gut. remember that's just a guess. In acuallity it could be less it could be more. But Besides yours I have only seen 4 others and I am always on high alert when I see them in any color because I know how rare they are.

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Consider this you had the second rarest color in 94 with 2,453 produced. Now add in the fact that its a vert which they only produced 25,381 gt verts in 94 out of a total of 123,198 mustangs produced in that year . Then add in the fact that the white and black gut is either the rarest or the second rarest guts. I have yet been able to actually verify a solid production number on the white gutted cars but Im pretty sure your looking at 10 or less vibrant red verts with a white gut. remember that's just a guess. In acuallity it could be less it could be more. But Besides yours I have only seen 4 others and I am always on high alert when I see them in any color because I know how rare they are.

Were there hardtops with white interior? My impression was it was convertible only, Im definitely not sure about that though.

I would guess there would be more than 10, but definitely a rare car!
As a comparison in 1995 there was 9845 teal mustangs, teal5oh is 1 of 283 GTs with white interior.

I'm not sure the number of people that would care about rare sn95, but I've seen many people search for red and white combos. I'd say it would be worth more in stock condition too.
I also agree with previous comments about interior adjustments with the colour match stuff, doesn't do it for me personally.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
Facepalm to my self...... So to get money out of my car I must break it down to bone stock..fml

Reaction score
Facepalm to my self...... So to get money out of my car I must break it down to bone stock..fml

or just dont sell your car... its iconic dude. especially on the site. its fvcking tits man. i only took the blue off my car (i had the c and a pillars 94 bright blue) because i was trying to sell my car. more people are gonna buy a car if it looks stock unless its someone who knows what theyre after. i wouldnt sell that car dude. its too tits (pun not intended), and if you do then sell it to a family member or someone on the site because that car deserves the love and attention.

OP
OP
Austinx56

Austinx56

Reaction score
or just dont sell your car... its iconic dude. especially on the site. its fvcking tits man. i only took the blue off my car (i had the c and a pillars 94 bright blue) because i was trying to sell my car. more people are gonna buy a car if it looks stock unless its someone who knows what theyre after. i wouldnt sell that car dude. its too tits (pun not intended), and if you do then sell it to a family member or someone on the site because that car deserves the love and attention.

Yeah you're right, I hate to sell it them see it trashed and abused , you want it? Lol

Reaction score
Yeah you're right, I hate to sell it them see it trashed and abused , you want it? Lol

lol i havent even done to my car a quarter of what i want to do to it. if im gonna buy another mustang (94/04) its gonna be bright atlantic blue and/or a cobra. also the fact that its a vert makes me step away. i think our cars are the best looking verts out there, but i like the coupe better. i could have bought a couple cobras that were nice without a whole lot of miles but they were verts. the only vert ill buy is a 99/01 cobra in white, and that specific because theres one for sale in la that looks fvcking tits

00d0d_95GHA4R9Wnd_600x450.jpg

https://orangecounty.craigslist.org/cto/5618393702.html

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online