How to install a Maximum Motorsports Front K Member

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
lol yea an fittings nearly require a masters degree in retardology to figure out. I guess you have a phd because you def pile it higher and deeper. here is my proof that I can figure out an fittings. That is a -10 straight, a 90 degree -8 and you can see the high tech koul tools and wrenches necessary.
47947060173_98edf22193_b.jpg

Sorry my hands are a bit dirty I was working in the garage tonight. You wouldn't understand. See now it takes all of 5 secs to show your ugly mug and prove a point but I know we will get nothing but M&M/ brembo humping. Brembo is cute by the way :)

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lol yea an fittings nearly require a masters degree in retardology to figure out. I guess you have a phd because you def pile it higher and deeper. here is my proof that I can figure out an fittings. That is a -10 straight, a 90 degree -8 and you can see the high tech koul tools and wrenches necessary.
47947060173_98edf22193_b.jpg

Sorry my hands are a bit dirty I was working in the garage tonight. You wouldn't understand. See now it takes all of 5 secs to show your ugly mug and prove a point but I know we will get nothing but M&M/ brembo humping. Brembo is cute by the way :)

Hey I know that ugly mug!!!! [emoji1787]

See, that’s what a real mustang owner who works in his car looks like!

Unlike some of the retards who hide cause they don’t really own or work on a mustang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I can't afford that much alcohol. That's exactly what he does. Whatever he uses is the best and no matter what you say otherwise its wrong.

I have the MM k member and coilovers so I'm not a MM hater.
All you did here was prove my point about you stating your opinion as fact. You can't seem to grasp the fact that different people do different things with their cars. Which requires different parts.

You're really not as smart as you think you are. And its been proven time and time again. Also, you're a lot late acting like your recent upgrades are new. If you want to start a build thread go for it. Keep the advertising out of it though.
Sorry. I don't see it that way. But then I've probably dealt with him more than most. As I mentioned before, he spreads his opinion like facts. And he puts down anyone that doesn't see it his way. Theres a reason he was previously banned. On here and on other sites. But hey, I'm only one guy.

Anyway, I ignored him. So no more comments from me.
On which part???

For pointing out what he is in the begining.

I will say this thread has been entertaining.

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I don't think he understands how much more the entertainment value is over the educational but the rest of us get to enjoy it.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
I don't think he understands how much more the entertainment value is over the educational but the rest of us get to enjoy it.
I guess I don't. I see name calling and insults in other threads. I don't see that as entertaining. Maybe I'm just getting old.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I guess I don't. I see name calling and insults in other threads. I don't see that as entertaining. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Yes your getting old. And honestly so is the drama that slobraretard creates. Unfortunately we are still currently short of an active mod to fix the situation. Hopefully that changes soon.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
It's all fun and games until people start to report posts as offensive. Which is happening now, actually.

As much as I hate to I'll ask everyone to take a step back and agree to disagree.

@cobraracer46 - We rescinded your ban, as we did for countless others, when the forum changed hands. We know you feel strongly about a plethora of subjects and you're entitled to your opinion. Try to keep it civil?

Everyone else - If you don't like the context of this, or any of the other "hot spots of controversy" here lately please don't comment or fan the flames.

There will be no individual warnings distributed at this time but consider this a friendly reminder from your favorite administrator.

Last edited:

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
It's all fun and games until people start to report posts as offensive. Which is happening now, actually.

As much as I hate to I'll ask everyone to take a step back and agree to disagree.

@cobraracer46 - We rescinded your ban, as we did for countless others, when the forum changed hands. We know you feel strongly about a plethora of subjects and you're entitled to your opinion. Try to keep it civil?

Everyone else - If you don't like the context of this, or any of the other "hot spots of controversy" here lately please don't comment or fan the flames.

There will be no individual warnings distributed at this time but consider this a friendly reminder from your favorite administrator.

Wait.......what makes you think your their favorite mod?? [emoji23]

Werecow

Reaction score
Sooooo wait what... Did youse guys decide that Team Z k-members are the better ones than "brand mm"??? I'm just curious cause I'd like to know which is the preferred k-member to use??

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
its up for debate. I don't think you can look at the two and realize that they are made with a slightly different priority with one being weight, and one being strength. With that being said I have MM myself but I have performance air ride set up that I would love to take to a SCCA even as well as to a drag strip occasionally, but on the street in between.

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Sooooo wait what... Did youse guys decide that Team Z k-members are the better ones than "brand mm"??? I'm just curious cause I'd like to know which is the preferred k-member to use??

I have the standard team z k for pushrod motors now. It’s an incredibly well built piece. I’ve just ordered their autoX k member and control arms to go on the car now. Very well beefed up in all the right places while still giving a solid weight loss and clearance under the hood.

joe65

Reaction score
I've been trying to read up on the Team Z stuff, but the few times i've gone searching for the whys or hows to their pieces i don't find the answers to my questions. yes i could be looking in the wrong places. MM has it all laid out and always has and i've had many email conversations with Jack Hidley which is impressive to me. So, i tend to default to MM for my suspension parts.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
BMR just released two K members for our cars as well. There was an intro price of $200 for the lower tier version. They have a premium version as well. I was told the non premium version would work for what I do, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the lack of bracing.

joe65

Reaction score
BMR just released two K members for our cars as well. There was an intro price of $200 for the lower tier version. They have a premium version as well. I was told the non premium version would work for what I do, but I'm not sure I'm a fan of the lack of bracing.

i was debating that one also. hard to beat that price. I really only want one for the weight savings and access for putting in long tubes.

01yellercobra

Reaction score
i was debating that one also. hard to beat that price. I really only want one for the weight savings and access for putting in long tubes.
If I didn't have the MM unit already I'd be all over the BMR piece. I'm still considering it as I'd like to pull the front wheels in and ditch the oil filter relocation. But I don't want to have the wheels move back in the arches.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
5pointSL0

Members online