I am a little disappointed

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
yeh the shamoos that are driving definetely add another tenth or so for that lol.

as to who the fuck am I? IM KNUCKLES MOTHER ******.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
those guys get mags and videos and are with legit companys which is more than i can say for you
\

Wtf are you even talking about?

Like are you actually retarded?

What does them working for american muscle have to do with anything?

That doesnt mean they can drive or that the cars are setup optimally.

I could go make a fucking video too but I dont care to since I dont run a business selling performance parts and it wouldnt help me.

They could probably knock a full second off the autos time with a 4000 stall converter, 3.73 gears, and slicks.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
so being with american muscle makes them solid drivers and not obese as fuck?

Yep, seems to be the case. They are a fucking glorified parts vender, they dont even make the shit, they just buy it wholesale and make $$$ on the markup.

So just so were clear, working for american muscle now makes them awesome driver and not obese as fuck.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
mike is a tuner dumbass guess you cant read or watch, are you retarded? you need to get your ged?

O excuse, me, so being a tuner now makes him the best driver in the world and not obese as fuck? He fucking did bama shitty mail order tunes and got bought by AM. Who cares, his tunes arent special. He probably bumps the timing a few degrees and wala, idiots think he knows something.

"as to who the fuck am I? IM KNUCKLES MOTHER ******."

I allow you to use this as a sig btw Justin your welcome.

And sweet! I was going to ask if I could have the honor

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
AHAHA sorry dood i gotta do it i know pms are private but i got this from captain quick stang,

"you dont have to be a total ass maybe you should go play sonic "

you know i havent played a good sonic game in years to be completely honest. and the fact that sonic is now on nintendo makes me a bit uncomfortable.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
yeh ill be honest i got the nickname at the age of 12 and its stuck with my old friends for 15 years. but i appreciate the pm that made my day thanks bud =)

96TANGERINEGT

Reaction score
Wow , is all I can say about this thread . Lmfao. Bahahaha
After the first page I had to get a beer to read the other 3 and I am Lmfao .
I thought the cars in that first video did prety good , but that's just me . So anyhow carry on.

1997GT4.6

Reaction score
Pretty funny thread. I've lost some credibility for a certain member on this forum. And it's not justin, nor musturd, nor knuckels lol

The comebacks from this user make no sense what so ever. I guess his thoughts are not conveyed into writing appropriately. I feel dumb after reading his posts... I think I'll go back to doing my accounting project?

For what it's worth; 4v for the win!!!!! lol

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online