I am a little disappointed

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
No doubt. I'm not going to argue with someone who runs 14 seconds in the 1/4 mile. 12 second street cars are pretty fast. Faster then the majority of cars on this forum and he wants to call that slow.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
maybe you should do something to get out of the 14's then maybe your holley intake will knock 2 sec off lmao

Lol look at your setup and go look at mine. Then talk shit. I have a dart 347 stroker 11.5-1 compression. Maybe ur blower will get you into the 12's

You wanna have a big pissing match I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire.

drake

Reaction score
PS_1075_LIKE_TURTLES.jpg

That is all

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
but he said stock car with a blower also said control arms. amazing how stupid people are and lie about the dumbest shit. maybe he should enter king of the street low number fast et should get you big points. guess i should claim my all motor dyno with my sc et.

What the fuck are you talking about? I never lied once.
Lol, w/e you say man.

It was a stock longblock 4.6 PI motor with a vortech making 10-11 psi.....my numbers are spot on for being an automatic with that setup.

I said it was a stock longblock you dumb fuck which it was.

Its got MM control arms and lowered on eibach sportlines.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
55 hp from an intake nice!

Feel like this was discussed already for some reason.

Yea man, that intake is the shit!

My buddy put it on his T trim, with trickflow top end 2v and literally gained 100RWHP with the same blower pulley!

Its an awesome manifold for high boost cars

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
now your going to talk about my setup when you talking up for a stock blower car running low 11's (i just dont think its stock). you have a 347 in your 94 as well good you will need it.

Obviously the car wasnt stock, I said it had a stock longblock, do you not understand that?

The motor was stock from oil pan to intake manifold, stock motor 4.6 2v PI.

It weighed 3350 lbs with me in it, was drpped on eibach springs with MM control arms, had a stock alum drive shift, stock rear end with 3.73 gears, and a vortech setup with a nice 4r70w and 3800 stall converter, no trans brake. I raced on slicks.

Just because you cant drive or dont know how to make a car use its power properly, doesnt mean others cant.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Lol my 94 is a 306 hci car with 2 stages . Only thing with a 347 is my fox.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
I just assumed you couldnt cause usually people in your shoes, aka calling BS on me cause my car runs x time with x power would be the people that are salty cause they run 13s with 400 hp.

Please show me this "bragging"

I only brought up my trap speed because im supercharged with a bunch of other shit, including a full PI motor and dont trap much higher than those bolt on 5.0s....i was using it to show how fast those new 5.0s are

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
but you are so much faster with alot less power (7-8 mph over a bolt on 13), full pi motor is still a stock motor i wasnt saying anything about the times (et) $4k car with $5k in mods > then $4xK 2013

Yea, I agree with that...it all depends on what you want. My car may be faster but I know for a fact a 2011+ mustang is a nicer overall car. MPG, interior, seats, sound system, ride, handling, everything is just better.

You can always build something cheaper and faster.

Looks at those 250-300k ferraris and lambos...most of them cant run the 1/4 in 11.3 seconds yet cost 20x what my car did.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Ive been a member since 06, its 2012, do you really have to ask me if im old enough to drive?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
as in i prefer the interior, they make aftermarket seats and sound systems and if i wanted handling i would get a vette so high speed turns is not a biggy to me

I can agree with that but some people just want to buy a new car, idk what to tell you. lol

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
guess i just have higher standards so i was dissapointed

Its a stock car...coming for 15 second sn95 turds to 14 second PI cars, high 13 second 3v and finally 12 second factory cars with these coyotes

The coyote is an awesome motor and if you can use the power, you can run great times. There are many 5.0s deep in the 11s minor bolt ons.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
Yes, I used "daddys" money and went out and bought a red headed stepchild, 5k dollar sn95!!!!

Thats exactly what id go for if daddy was rich!!!

Asking that question on this forum is fucking retarded, rich people dont buy 15 year old worthless mustangs.

Knuckles@Empire

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
dissapointed about what? because ford didnt build a drag car from factory? how are the highest HP mustangs to come out from factory dissapointing exactly? because you say they cost 40k? all this talking about drag racing and your car runs what? who the fuck are you?

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
dissapointed about what? because ford didnt build a drag car from factory? how are the highest HP mustangs to come out from factory dissapointing exactly? because you say they cost 40k? all this talking about drag racing and your car runs what? who the fuck are you?

More importantly is the fact that he chose to base his disappointment on one random video with 2 out of shape cows who cant drive very well.

Like I said, there are many 5.0s in the 11s, hell, there might even be some in the 10s with bolt ons.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online