I got my Saleen wheels on today...

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
:rant: :rant: :rant:
POST PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! I want to see what they look like, along with everyone else!

OP
OP
T

Tabres

Reaction score
Geesh, I have to admit, I'm afraid to stick my head in here now. Probably be lynched... :-\

Sorry it's been so long. I was gone all day Saturday, gone all day Sunday, and had to work all day today. It also has been non-stop rain here lately... but if you guys can deal with the car being absolutely filthy because of the rain I'll take some pictures tomorrow over my lunch hour or after work and post them.

Again, sorry for the delay. Just been really busy lately...

94gtstang50

Reaction score
Dammit we want results, not excuses!!!! j/k :hammer: Lets see um on there.

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tabres said:
Geesh, I have to admit, I'm afraid to stick my head in here now. Probably be lynched... :-\

Sorry it's been so long. I was gone all day Saturday, gone all day Sunday, and had to work all day today. It also has been non-stop rain here lately... but if you guys can deal with the car being absolutely filthy because of the rain I'll take some pictures tomorrow over my lunch hour or after work and post them.

haha no rush get them on when the cars nice and clean :)

97vertstang

Reaction score
the reason we want to see them is cause we love everyones car here!!! :drunk:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tabres said:

LOL, we're just excited BC we know it will look sweet!
Work before play - a sad reality...

Did I mention post PiCS!?....
:eek:uttahere:
+69

TxCobrA98

Legend
Reaction score
ill fly up and do them free of charge if you just let me get a quick photo of them =D

97WhitePony

Reaction score
Look, we will have to revoke your white car ownership card... if ... you ... DONT PUT THE WHEELS ON THERE AND TAKE SOME PICTURES... NO excuses... youre making the whites lool bad :help2:

OP
OP
T

Tabres

Reaction score
Well, considering today is the first day the sun has been out and not raining in a week and a half and I didn't much feel like taking pictures in that hail storm and tornado that came through last night.... :p

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
Tabres said:
Well, considering today is the first day the sun has been out and not raining in a week and a half and I didn't much feel like taking pictures in that hail storm and tornado that came through last night.... :p
Cry Me a river girlyman :dancing6:

OP
OP
T

Tabres

Reaction score
Alright, alright, alright... washed the car tonight and took some pictures. Light was fading fast though, so they're not the best.

At any rate though, here they are.... FINALLY

9.jpg

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

95KBGT

Legend
Reaction score
i just want to take your car and :rockyou: it

EDIT: are you running spacers in the rear?

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
wow that looks killer I love your cobra man, so clean. I find certain wheels look great on cetain colors and saleens are deff near the top if not at the top for white cars IMO, looks great and I really like the cobra lettering in the bumper you dont often see it like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online

No members online now.