I got totally screwed by this guy . ANDY HAWKS from mount airy NC

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
I bought a set of rims well I thought I did . I posted looking for a set of MB rev wheels for my 95 GT . I got a message from this guy that he had some . I felt confident that I would get the rims and after a couple of phone calls I felt as though he could be trusted . Man was I wrong . Months have passed excuses have been used !!! New job you know same old bullshit . Any way I just wanted all the good people on this site to know not to deal with this guy !!! I just bought my 95 i love it and I have plans on making it my own but this really discouraged me dealing with people like this . his address is 369 woodland drive Mount Airy NC, 27030 !!!!! Andy Hawks . I think he already removed himself from this site but be on the lookout if you get contact from this jerk . there is another Andy Hawks on here but he is not the same guy . thanks for letting me post this and I love the site . I am still looking for some better rims so if you guys know of any let me know !!!!

NERD

Reaction score
Sorry for your situation but this isn't the place for that. Good luck with your car. Check out the rest of the site and stay a while.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
I love this site . I thought good guy bad guy is the palce to put this . Where should I have put it ??? Should I remove it ?? Thanks for any advice

NERD

Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
No this is ok. So how much did he get you for?

So sayith the boss. I guess that makes it alright. I've got a long list that i'll share soon.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Well being a complete idiot and totally embarrassed by this mistake . Which I will never make again 400 bucks !!! I have for a long time never trusted anyone on things such as this but had some good experience with some deals , but then I let my guard down and this is what happened . I wrote the guy and told him I would be posting him on every mustang site I could find and his response was that I was threatening him ??? No threat just the truth so he can not screw someone else !!!! OK let the posting flow and call me an idiot or what ever else you can think of I deserve it for this bone head screw up

DSTRBD

Reaction score
You should have posted more information about him and we could look for him on other sites... So another member does not get "F#CKED" !

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
Op sucks to be you man.
is hard to trust anyone,good people are hard to find.

please post Andy's screen name here.
didnt he have some saleens?

chaz

Reaction score
Get any info you can, I am called the crazy stalker guy on my local form because I track people down and put out parents names.. Kids names, address and so forth.

Whats his phone number, email, emails that you know? I will start on this guy.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
369 woodland drive Mount Airy NC, 27030 Andy Hawks [email protected] not sure what his screen name on here was because it is now gone and the other andy hawks on here is not him now OK have fun with this . I told him I would make it so he could not screw anyone else !!! And for those of you that wish too I have already started to flogg myself when ever I feel the need to trust anyone . Thanks for all the support .

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
look on your messages?
his message might be there still.

reduceallpain

Reaction score
Sorry to hear dude.. Its a shame scum like that is on this site and in the world.. This site has so much info and so many trustworthy knowledgable people on it and that guy is just giving it a bad name..

chaz

Reaction score
This is what I have,

Andy J Hawks
Age 34
Home number
(336) 789-2575

People in house
Misty R Hawks
Age 55-59

Dorothy M Hawks

Dont know how old the info is