I got totally screwed by this guy . ANDY HAWKS from mount airy NC

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
interesting, dont they usually just go by post code and not address? or maybe he told the company you shipped with that a package is coming to him under the wrong address and asked for them to hold onto it in the store for him, i bet thats what he did.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
well it was just an envelope ?? no store even at that address ??? I really hate people like this !!!

chaz

Reaction score
skidoosnopro said:
interesting development today . The address I sent the check to does not exist on any map ( google earth , garmin GPs no map ) So I called the Mount Airy post office and gave them my tracking number for delivery confirmation . They said it does not show up on there system but I can print that it was delivered . So I ask does this address exist and am told no . BUt maybe the carrier knows the guy and delivered it . How the hell can you confirm delivery to an address that does not exist . They have to scan it in when they deliver it so I can track it . So they are going to talk to the post carrier and see where the frigging mail went ???? So I have to call back tomorrow on this . maybe I ran into a big scam with all of this ??? Woodland drive numbers there go from 2001 and up nothing lower !!!! If I could find this guy I would send some bikers I know to take care of this !!! I will keep everyone posted on this !!! AND AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

When i found all his info it was at an address down the road a few houses. He gave you an address that was a few houses down that does not exist but the deliverer just put the names together and went on. When i get a few min I will look again and get his real address. It was on the same street, just different number

chaz

Reaction score
Andy J Hawks

2031 Woodland Dr Mount Airy, NC

Household: Misty R Hawks, ...

Here you go, this is from whitepages.com

Courtesy of legacyhealthgroup.com

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
I was also in contact with the post office again . She said she would call me but she knows there is no 369 woodland drive and thought it might me 369 highland drive . I think I spoke tho the guy at the address above and he had no clue what I was talking about ? So I am not sure what to say about that. The post office lady asked me if I had a return address on the envelope and I told her yes . I then questioned how a post person could certify delivery to an address that does not exist??? And you can not just say oh yea his name is this so I will just leave it there . Does that not make them liable for the fact I did not receive my rims or my money back ??? Sounds like a bike pile of crap to me but I will keep you posted when she calls me back !!! I may have to have the cops go to this andy hawks and see what the hell he really knows ????

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
did you send a cheque? was it cashed? maybe no one got it? I still think it got delivered because they might of known his name, as long as you have the right POST CODE it will be delivered, I have got mail before with the wrong street but right post code or vise versa. All depends how smart or lazy the post guy is.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Well I am still waiting to hear from the post office . I spoke with them tody and I need to call next week when the carrier is back . If I don't get results there I am going to call the postal inspector and they will get results. I also found a couple of people on other sites that have gotten stuff from this andy guy . I told them what happened and I hope they will contact back to me with a location or different phone number that I can get to this guy !!! I hope they answer back and I can get some kind of info

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Thank you so very much for all your support !!!!!! I will keep everyone posted as to my results on this

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Matt94GT said:
did you send a cheque? was it cashed? maybe no one got it? I still think it got delivered because they might of known his name, as long as you have the right POST CODE it will be delivered, I have got mail before with the wrong street but right post code or vise versa. All depends how smart or lazy the post guy is.

hey, look "friendly neigbor from the north," we do things alittle different down here in the stats, AYE..... got it? we dont mail things by passing it across a block of ice with a crooked stick.... AYE.... now why dont you take your snow, your hockey puck, and your postal-system and stick it in you AYE....

lol. just kiddin' buddy :) i odno shiz about the postal service. :p

96redgt

Reaction score
Its amazing what you can find out on the internet these days. All it takes is knowledge, and sometimes money.

To the op: Good luck. I hope you get that guy and make him an example.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
well up here in the north Ah we just drink beer and complain about the corn crop !!! All we got up here is freaking cold weather . My business completely stopped when this cold weather hit the dam phone don't even ring for service calls !! It sucks I hate the freaking winter . Have to put the car away :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
I am now in contact with a couple of great guys off the Carolina mustang site . One is a cop and he got an email back from this asshole that I have the rims !!! If I had them why the hell would I want to get the cops to get this guy . I would get in trouble for steeling . I am not idiot but this guy sure has a lot balls to do this . The cop sent him a email and ask for him to provide a shipper or tracking number ?? Of course he has not heard anything back from this POS . GAHHHHHHHHHH I wish I lived closer to this guy !!!! Any way just and update Thanks

chaz

Reaction score
If I visit NC any time soon I will kick him in the Balls for you and put BBs in his oil

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
No new reports . I have other people that have gotten screwed by this guy and have gave them contact info for the police in Mount Airy . I am hoping that if enough people call they will actually do something about this guy . I do not ever expect to see the rims or my money but I want him pay in other ways !! So as of right now just trying to build up more of a case . I also filed a mail fraud case with the Us postal inspector and told the other guy to do the same !!!

bottlefed97

Reaction score
Exactly, with what you've said to him and all these other people he has eff'd over, he'll be looking over his shoulder constantly. Man if I were you I would want to pay his @ss a visit, but it would be a long drive lol.

F

FullThrottleStangs

wow that guy is a true dick. and i love how you guys are practically hunting this guy down :thumbsup:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online