I got totally screwed by this guy . ANDY HAWKS from mount airy NC

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
OK you guys are freaking me out. this is the phone number I have 336-755-1778 this is one of them and another (336) 755-0141 I hope with all of your help we can get this guy . I have a friend who got to the state police about this and the local police . So I am trying to get to him the only way I know how . I just had to buy and engine for my truck so I don't have the funds to travel to go to NC to take him to court . I mailed the payment so I think it could be mail fraud

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Hey Chaz do you think that is his actual home number . I will have my friend that is in contact with cops take care of more of it

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
I joined the one place you found and sent him a message to get me my money or my rims !!!!!!!! I told him I would track him where ever he went on then net . Thanks all of you for the support !!!!!! I hope to get a lot of mustang help off this site !!! I got he car of my dreams and I want to make her mine so it just is not any old black mustang !!! thanks again JOHN

Steven

Legend
Reaction score
I've been on carolinarides for a long time. Never done any deals with him.

chaz

Reaction score
skidoosnopro said:
Hey Chaz do you think that is his actual home number . I will have my friend that is in contact with cops take care of more of it

That is what comes up with his address, some of the time thats not it. lets me cross reference these numbers

Not finding anything else. Ill keep looking

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Well I am going to hand it over to my friend . He knows some people close to this guy !!!!

BlkoutGT

Reaction score
Chaz you are one crazy mofo. You do good work :thumbsup: OP did you use paypal? If you didnt its a good idea, if somone rips you off, you have a chance to get your money back.

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
holy shiz... you guys are scaring me... makes me glad im an honest human being.

OP, good luck bro! i hope it goes better for you here on out. I have 99 pony rims and tires for sale, but wish shipping it might be kinda rough to buy over the net.

also, good job on trackin' the info guys!

94kingcbra

Reaction score
Damn Chaz, you are the man..lol...Good Luck getting your money back, and that SOB in trouble!

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Thanks for all the support . I have been trying hard to get to the guy!!! My friend is still working the police angle . So I will keep everyone posted as to my results in the future . And still looking for rims slose enough to go pick up this time !!! Only wish I had used pay pal. But I have the USPS receipts and the tracking number on the mail so I think mail fraud is in order here !!!

Javi

Post Whore
Reaction score
skidoosnopro said:
But I have the USPS receipts and the tracking number on the mail so I think mail fraud is in order here !!!

more likely. Federal i think.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
Federal would be cool I wonder how to proceed with that one ??? stupid people . my life would be great with out them

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
throw an aborted cow fetus at his house... get the message across....

lol. im just kidding, of course... .. :)

DSTRBD

Reaction score
Just sent an Email... Everyone should force him to change it !

chaz

Reaction score
MustangChris said:
throw an aborted cow fetus at his house... get the message across....

lol. im just kidding, of course... .. :)

I say you just stop by and take his wheels off his car and if the cops show up bring a bank statment of your cashed check.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
I wish I lived closer to him . I would take more then just my rims !!!!!!

Matt94GT

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I went thru this for nearly $500 a few years back. I tried cops etc but they dont help. I ended up finding someone on SVT that Lived in the same town as him, he was a big guy and went to this guys door to talk some sense into him, next day I got a email with a tracking #. It was a priceless thread, thanks to the internet you can find out A LOT about people. I say find someone to pay him a visit. Lets get this guy...do you have a link to his thread, or his screen name on here, I can get his IP and get some info from that.

OP
OP
S

skidoosnopro

Reaction score
interesting development today . The address I sent the check to does not exist on any map ( google earth , garmin GPs no map ) So I called the Mount Airy post office and gave them my tracking number for delivery confirmation . They said it does not show up on there system but I can print that it was delivered . So I ask does this address exist and am told no . BUt maybe the carrier knows the guy and delivered it . How the hell can you confirm delivery to an address that does not exist . They have to scan it in when they deliver it so I can track it . So they are going to talk to the post carrier and see where the frigging mail went ???? So I have to call back tomorrow on this . maybe I ran into a big scam with all of this ??? Woodland drive numbers there go from 2001 and up nothing lower !!!! If I could find this guy I would send some bikers I know to take care of this !!! I will keep everyone posted on this !!! AND AGAIN THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online