I Hate F bodys!!!

Bluesn95

Reaction score
Those cars piss me off. Everyone around here has one. The only thing that makes me feel better after one smokes me is that my stang only cost 5k while theirs cost 25-30k. How do I beat a LS1 with a NPI? Drop it off a cliff?? Did I mention my mom even drives a 02 WS6? It sucks being slow

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Dude... to buy a 5k mustang and want to compare it to a similar sport car platform, but that car has a larger engine that yours.... and costs 6 times as much isn't rational... Just build it and then blow her.... you'll be having fun then...

CanaryGT

Reaction score
quickstang_1994 said:
You can but a lt1 for around 5k. New for new they cost around 10k more (just like the cobra)

Yeah, its annoying but my buddy smokes me in his BMW M3.... BUT he spent 40 K on it plus 6K in mods... I maybe, with the car, have 11k invested... I dont feel too bad seeing as he spent WAY more money.... Apples to Oranges IMO

Passenger

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
quickstang_1994 said:
You can but a lt1 for around 5k. New for new they cost around 10k more (just like the cobra)

Yeah, its annoying but my buddy smokes me in his BMW M3.... BUT he spent 40 K on it plus 6K in mods... I maybe, with the car, have 11k invested... I dont feel too bad seeing as he spent WAY more money.... Apples to Oranges IMO

I'm sure your talking about a new M3, but here is me vs a friend. Don't comment on the talking in the video. I'm fully aware that I look, and sound like an idiot.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i wish camaros weren't soo damn ugly or else i would own one, or if i could find a nice TA for a good price...but now that i have my cobra, fuck the stock LS1s. :(

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Lol... yeah... I was going to get a 2002 TA with the WS6 before my stang.... but this car was half the price with less than half the miles... I figure I can even it out with a blower...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Lol... yeah... I was going to get a 2002 TA with the WS6 before my stang.... but this car was half the price with less than half the miles... I figure I can even it out with a blower...
for real, as soon as i get an intercooler, the vortech goes on and its "hello LS1, enjoy my taillights". :rollinglaugh:

CanaryGT

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
CanaryGT said:
for real, as soon as i get an intercooler, the vortech goes on and its "hello LS1, enjoy my taillights". :rollinglaugh:

Hell Yeah!

You be :pimp: :slap: those LS1 Bitches....

Passenger

Reaction score
Passenger said:
CanaryGT said:
quickstang_1994 said:

I'm sure your talking about a new M3, but here is me vs a friend. Don't comment on the talking in the video. I'm fully aware that I look, and sound like an idiot.
Sorry, forgot to link it. haha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pAvHQP2l0

CanaryGT

Reaction score
Not a new M3, not the v8 model, the one with the straight 6 (i think straight... )

Passenger

Reaction score
CanaryGT said:
Not a new M3, not the v8 model, the one with the straight 6 (i think straight... )
325is have 6's too I believe. 2.5L's. Might still be a 4, not sure.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online