I Have a Problem....I Treat My Car WAY Too Good

ju015dd

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
man, i am just as bad as you. luckily i got a beater almost 2 years ago. i though i was gonna go crazy with having to wipe it down when i left work or where ever else i was. i felt i had to wipe it down before it ever took the road. wife hated it so much, said i was crazy yada yada. i feel really out of place if it isnt clean, and the only time it never was if i got caught in a rain storm. now days it sits silently in the garage for the most part. well, at least till i get it tuned finally week after next. then i plan on taking her out lil more than i do now

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I bought a beater, and drove it...But then i ended up moding it, and then sold it because i enjoyed the stang too much

Fets

Post Whore
Reaction score
I can't wait till tomorrow. Gonna put on my new rims and tires, and wax the fuck outta her. Like 10 coats. Time to bust out the Q-Tips, toothbrush, buy some more micro fibre towels, hellz yea, Im pumped! lol

theponyfactor

Reaction score
SRT Handz said:
Red96GT said:
SRT Handz said:
the funny part about me being so anal about my car is that it is my DD, i drive it everyday to work and school, rain or shine....But keep it super clean

how many miles on the clock?

108,700 Miles

Before 125,000 it will be a 32V

Damn! Lot of miles, obviously what you are doing is working. I would have never guessed that many.

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
i hate passengers too i had my 93 out with the top down...and my cousion came out jumped into the back seat and put pressure down on the ledge where the boot snaps too by where your arms would be and it cracked!!!!!! :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

Dalamar

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I used to be like that.

Just waint until your married.....
then have kids.....

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Dalamar said:
I used to be like that.

Just waint until your married.....
then have kids.....

I am too young to think about marrage, and i dont wanna get married because i am an Adult Film star :dancing6:

....No Kids Thank God!!

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
hmmmm... i havent washed my vert in...who knows when lol...i never let it get dirty enough i use meguires quik detailer all the time to keep it clean

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
this is a no homo comment, but i need you to rub off on me. maybe its my laziness or just cuz between work and school im to tired to get out there and just clean clean clean but i really wish i could.

what products do you use, tips, tricks, stuff like that.

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
this is a no homo comment, but i need you to rub off on me. maybe its my laziness or just cuz between work and school im to tired to get out there and just clean clean clean but i really wish i could.

what products do you use, tips, tricks, stuff like that.

just was and wax your shit with prodcuts you like... and clay bar FTW!!!

Brian95SVT

Legend
Reaction score
i mean you have any suggested stuff to use

waxing is a bitch.... i hated doin it when i was like 16, now at 18 i just dont wanna do it but i know it will make the car SHINE baby, ive never clayed though.... idk how that works. i mean i know it gets the grime and stuff outta the paint and all but i mean like idk, just never done it so

trav_19

Legend
Reaction score
meguire product i use and they are great...clay baring sucks use like megires detailing spray to keep the car wet and rub the clar bar on oh yeah soak the bar in the stuff to gotta keep it wet...basically in a sense its like wetsanding if you think about it....if you hate waxing i dont think you will even attemp clay baring it....i say get mequires products get a nice wax lay it down then get there quik detailer...anytime it gets dirty you just mist it on rub it with a clean towel then flip it over and wipe it dry its quick easy and makes the car look fantastic

OP
OP
S

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
my95gtstang said:
i mean you have any suggested stuff to use

waxing is a bitch.... i hated doin it when i was like 16, now at 18 i just dont wanna do it but i know it will make the car SHINE baby, ive never clayed though.... idk how that works. i mean i know it gets the grime and stuff outta the paint and all but i mean like idk, just never done it so

here is my Regular product line up right now.

-Kit Soap
-Wolfgang Deep Gloss Sealant
-Meguires Cleaner Wax
-Shine Monkey Tire Wet
-Blue Magic Metal Cream
-Meguires Clay Bar
-Back 2 Black
-303 Aerospace Protectant

I have LOTS of other stuff i bring in and out of rotation

MeanGrn Gt

Reaction score
i know what ya mean