infamous LED interior questions

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Alright I know it's stupid easy to swap out the bulbs in the HVAC controls and behind the cluster but what about the defrost switch and clock ? I want to go ahead and do it all but I don't want to have orange,blue and green all lit up at night I'll be okay with just orange and blue

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Tint on the clock.

No idea about the defrost, I have an aftermarket button. No light except when active.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
The defrost button is a tiny little light, and I don't remember now what size LED it is. But if you pull it apart you can find it pretty easily

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
Crap I almost forgot. looks like I'll be ordering a lot plan on reverse lights license plate lights along with everything in the dash may even swap glove box light out

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
I'm not gunna go that crazy now lol I have no warning lights on half the time so I'm good lol and I was thinking of running an led strip under the package tray tucked up and away but I thought that would be way to much well see

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
good, that was sarcasm. People get all excited about them as though once they are installed the planets will align and suddenly all will be good in the world and world peace will follow in 2 months. They are lights people and as far as I am concerned to not count as a "mod" that requires excitement, pictures, anything really.

OP
OP
Ineedav8

Ineedav8

Reaction score
good, that was sarcasm. People get all excited about them as though once they are installed the planets will align and suddenly all will be good in the world and world peace will follow in 2 months. They are lights people and as far as I am concerned to not count as a "mod" that requires excitement, pictures, anything really.
I've noticed that! Lol naw man I'm just OCD and don't want like half of the car blue half orange half green

Five O

Reaction score
I saw where someone posted our bulb sizes, but what are the bulbs for the dome lights? I just saw general sizes I believe, hard to pinpoint... I think the same size for the smaller dome bulbs (the ones with the switches) are the same as for the cluster, but I'm not positive.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I saw where someone posted our bulb sizes, but what are the bulbs for the dome lights? I just saw general sizes I believe, hard to pinpoint... I think the same size for the smaller dome bulbs (the ones with the switches) are the same as for the cluster, but I'm not positive.

The dome light is a 562. The smaller map lights are a 168 or 912. I believe a 194 will work in there as well.

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I thought the center light was a festoon bulb so make sure to look for that.

NERD

Reaction score
LED's are the single cheapest, most rewarding mod I've ever done to a vehicle. My F150 feels completely different with LED interiors. I'm not into changing colors or display changes, that's ricer crap but exchanging bulbs brings the level of everything up a notch.

Five O

Reaction score
LED's are the single cheapest, most rewarding mod I've ever done to a vehicle. My F150 feels completely different with LED interiors. I'm not into changing colors or display changes, that's ricer crap but exchanging bulbs brings the level of everything up a notch.

I'm not planning to change my display or anything but I do plan on changing the colors of the dash and stuff to blue since the LEDs will make them blue anyway due to the film. The aqua green color just grinds my gears.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
senior001

Members online