Interior cleaner

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
I love this stuff. It works miracles on my interior. Its still i. Good shape but the grey gets scuff marks from whatever. Cleans that right off with alittle pressure and a course cleaning cloth. Also gets the dirt, grime, and grease from hands and elbows on the console. Works amazing and if you want to clean your interior please check it out. Also leaves a decent smell and shine like a mofo
ejupymez.jpg

Warning : TO MUCH AWESOME

joekd

Reaction score
I don't care for the shiny wet look, I still think Megiaurs dash and trim foam is the best stuff ever made, hard to find but so worth it

LETHL 1

Reaction score
i used Armourall cleaning wipes, they work just as good really improved my interior

Sinned83

Reaction score
I use Detailers pro total interior cleaner you can clean vinyl leather rubber almost everything but the carpets with it.

Obsessive Detail

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
I use nothing but Optimum Leather Protectant on my interior, works great on leather and can also be used on plastics and vinyl. Gives a nice clean factory finish that doesn't attract dust, has UV protection and leaves a nice leather scent behind.

OP
OP
R

RonBurgandy

Reaction score
I do like the leather scent. But i have cloth interior so just my dash and panels will be wiped down

Warning : TO MUCH AWESOME

Caboose302

Reaction score
When i was a detailer at BMW we used this stuff called 505 for the carpets. Can't remember what we used for leather seats, but for headliners, dash and door panels we just used the foaming window cleaner.

CanaryGT

Reaction score
OP, should try it on your thumb.... looks like it could use a cleaning.

Side Note: Ive used it before. Worked well.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I just simply use Armor All wipes. I like how it cleans up the dash for me.

i used Armourall cleaning wipes, they work just as good really improved my interior

I was using Armor-All wipes on my car last year at the car show when I was "prepping" it and some old dude came running over to me and about had a heart attack. He's like, "Don't use those!!!" He said something about it not letting the leather breathe. He suggested Meguiars instead.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
I was using Armor-All wipes on my car last year at the car show when I was "prepping" it and some old dude came running over to me and about had a heart attack. He's like, "Don't use those!!!" He said something about it not letting the leather breathe. He suggested Meguiars instead.

I'll try Meguiars out. Thanks deep.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Whether what he told me was true or not... I don't know. He appeared to know what he was talking about and apparently he's been around these cars a lot longer than me, so I took his word for it.

1bad9d5

Reaction score
Yea I've had a few mustangs but only for the last 4 years. I am definitely not an expert on interior cleaning products. I'll take any suggestions that will come my way. I'll compare them. I do not see how the Armor All would do that, but like you said. He probably has been around it longer and knows more. Have you tried out the product? Do you see a difference?

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Have you tried out the product? Do you see a difference?

I did. I noticed the Armor-All left more of a greasy after feeling on everything that I didn't really care for after trying the Meguiars.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online