Is this Termi worth it?

rz5.0

Legend
Reaction score
You could rebuild the whole engine for under 8k.. Not sure where you came up with that number. . For 20k I'd get a new 5.0

Enviado usando mi SHP-L710 usando TapaTalk

chris91

Reaction score
Right?? I know where a freshly built Terminator engine is for $6200... And no, its not stock. If I had the spare cash Id be all over this. Definitely a money maker. Shit, you could sell off just the Whipple and go back to a stock blower and theres your repair money.

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
Sounds to me that you would be buying somebody else's junk. 11.5k is a good price, but if it takes another 10k to get it right you lose. You can buy a running car with that kind of miles that does not have the body damage/paint issues for 21-22k.

Paul

Legend
Reaction score
You can buy a Coyote with a warranty for what that thing will cost to fix in time and headache.

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
Make run reliably like a Coyote with no headache.

You do have a point, and after test driving a coyote with my brother (he is dying to get one), wow, I was actually surprised with how far mustangs have come. The one we test drove was a fully optioned out GT with the track package and what not, a great riding car that still felt tight in the corners. Nice and quiet on the inside but you could still hear the stock exhaust which did not sound bad at all. Power band is crazy with making peak power at 6500rpms, and I enjoyed the brembo brakes to stop that extra power. It makes me question whether a now 10 year old Cobra is worth the price of a slightly used Coyote....I guess I would have to find a cobra for under 15k to grab.

3Dglasses

Reaction score
So, you guys are scaring me. I'm about to put my "termi" up for sale and the prices I see here are not where I want to be.

To the OP, I would stay away because I have seen what some folks do to them. A 600 rwhp fuel system tells a lot about how the car was used. Also, who would trust a mechanic to put the motor back together that does not install the cams correctly?

OP
OP
TanTop94

TanTop94

Reaction score
So, you guys are scaring me. I'm about to put my "termi" up for sale and the prices I see here are not where I want to be.

To the OP, I would stay away because I have seen what some folks do to them. A 600 rwhp fuel system tells a lot about how the car was used. Also, who would trust a mechanic to put the motor back together that does not install the cams correctly?

Dont be too worried haha this one isn't exactly a gem and the other one I had my eyes on had 80k and it's 16.5k obo :) you're looks clean though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online