Just a few pics

Geno-04

Reaction score
Hello, I'm new to the site but not mustangs. I posted some history about my past cars with pics in the new member area. Anyway this is my current build, I've had this one for a little while now. I just don't keep up with taking pics. Quick run down, it's a 97, Full Mach 1 swap, motor, all wiring harnesses, Mach 1 cluster, Fuel tank and lines, Full Exhaust, Built T-56, Built SRA, Bear Brake kits front and rear, Coil overs all the way around, All tubular suspension front and rear, Saleen body kit with shaved antenna, Full repaint with no emblems, Leather Recaro's, FR500 steering wheel, other small things I'm forgetting, And I'm in the process of full 04 Cobra interior, now the pics....

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
wouldn't think the stalker front bumper would flow with the saleen sides and rear but damn lol. looks good man nice ride :thumbsup:

OP
OP
G

Geno-04

Reaction score
Thanks guys! And Tony I was thinking the same thing but I couldn't go without the fog lights lol.

OP
OP
G

Geno-04

Reaction score
SLP long tubes, SLP catted X-pipe, SLP LM1.....definitely gonna end up going with different mufflers.

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
NAW....dont do that. You have an awesome set up! Probably loud but dominant.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online