Just got my first v8...2nd SN95

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
so? whats your point? look at my build thread, my car is a dd too. so is B.mad 's car. just dont go super crazy, but you can afford to have a nice suspension setup and wheels. just be careful with potholes and bumps and such...they blow big time... i cringe every time i hit something i dont see

I daily my car........

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Welcome! Glad your hanging out here! You seem like a cool dood! Looking forward to a build thread. Be sure to post alot of pics.

OP
OP
WhiteStallion98

WhiteStallion98

Reaction score
I daily my car........
:shocked: Are you really a race car Driver?
Welcome! Glad your hanging out here! You seem like a cool dood! Looking forward to a build thread. Be sure to post alot of pics.

right now I'm just trying to get the normal things running again....like the speedometer...lol and fixing the power steering leak...but yeah once I get those fixed I'll have the mod bug sting me....just gotta keep in on the low low from the woman...right guys...:nono:

B.mad

Preferred Vendor
Reaction score
:shocked: Are you really a race car Driver?

right now I'm just trying to get the normal things running again....like the speedometer...lol and fixing the power steering leak...but yeah once I get those fixed I'll have the mod bug sting me....just gotta keep in on the low low from the woman...right guys...:nono:
I am...but when i wake up, im just a normal peasant...

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome aboard. It really does not take much to make these cars look good, and you already have a great starting platform. I daily'd a pretty nice new edge until it got totaled. Now I daily the old man car in my sig lol.

OP
OP
WhiteStallion98

WhiteStallion98

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. It really does not take much to make these cars look good, and you already have a great starting platform. I daily'd a pretty nice new edge until it got totaled. Now I daily the old man car in my sig lol.

Thanks monkey...that's a pretty sweet old man car to be daily driven....I know what you mean about doing few mods to make these SN95's look sweet...as soon as I get her reliable I'll get on her appearance.

Sorry to hear about your new edge...I got one sitting in the garage...she's a 3.8 but also my weekend warrior :cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson