Just my '96 GT - lots of pics!

ARdoller

-Never Forget-
Reaction score
There should be some rule about posting teaser pictures....

dontfeed.jpg

OP
OP
G

GT119

Reaction score
just a quick snapshot of my car and a big homie of mine
IMG_2589.jpg

PI96GT

Reaction score
disregarding the side markers, ur car and mine were pretty much twins with the black stock wheels, good looking car man u planning on going to Fabulous fords forever at Knotts in April?

g36 monkey

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
....nobody is going to mention the giant transformer. Ok I will...that thing is awesome lol.
Still lovin your car.

OP
OP
G

GT119

Reaction score
my lil daughter's been keeping me busy since she was born in dec. so i havent really messed with my car. here's a couple of my wheel test fitment pics

front stance fitment test...exactly where i want it.
4471533029_73b68ed28e.jpg

rear stance fitment test...almost where i want it.
4472312442_3f67e3a01c.jpg

OP
OP
G

GT119

Reaction score
greenscobie86 said:
OMG those wheels are sex!!!!
Thanks!

Dysfunction said:
Looks amazing!.. Get center caps.
Thanks! I have center caps for the new wheels but the lil black rubber hub cover prevents me from using them

SRT Handz said:
How did you get your side markers like that?
i customized my corner lamps with a lil mix of clearcoat and orange...now here's a question for you: i dont remember exactly where i read it, but i think our cars are almost the same height. did you have any problems rubbing the driver side fender liner and have to re-locate the wiring harness that runs through there to prevent damage? cuz right now, my tires are about to eat away at the harness when i hit bumps and dips

MustangChris said:
pics of those wheels please.
4472691300_0ef9d334fa.jpg

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
Wheels look pretty good...not a big fan of the universal hub design, but unique :thumbsup:

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I dont have any problems with my tires hitting the wiring harness.... but it shits the liner sometimes.

How did you spray your corners? With a Paint gun or can?

I noticed you are from lemoore. My buddy just moved back home from Hanford. Have the bigs started to f*ck your bumper yet? lol

OP
OP
G

GT119

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
Wheels look pretty good...not a big fan of the universal hub design, but unique :thumbsup:

thank you! it's weird cuz the other holes don't have the acorn base, they're just...holes. oh well. and it's not that i don't like the saleens, mach1s, bullitts, all the variations of cobra wheels, or any other 'heritage style' mustang wheel, i just enjoy doing things a lil differently, hence, the orange corner lamps hahah

SRT Handz said:
I dont have any problems with my tires hitting the wiring harness.... but it shits the liner sometimes.

How did you spray your corners? With a Paint gun or can?

I noticed you are from lemoore. My buddy just moved back home from Hanford. Have the bigs started to f*ck your bumper yet? lol

yeah my liner's pretty much got a big hole in it and i can already feel the headache of re-routing that harness for the love of being low.

i used my next door neighbor's paint gun here in my garage. a bunch of thin coats til i got the orange color i wanted

and yes, i'm currently in Lemoore, but i do work in Hanford at the Sears Auto Center doing suspension work, alignments, and brakes lol bugs are starting to come out at night now so i try to use my car as lil as possible and just drive my gf's integra at night

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online