KidK9's 94 Cobra Build

KidK9

Reaction score
Well what the heck. I thought I would start a build thread. I'm not doing the work, my friend is doing it and I'm paying, since I am not very mechanically inclined. He is extremely good at his work and very detail oriented. But what the heck, I thought you may like to see some pictures and what I've been up to.

First is the rear end. I personally didn't have that big of a problem with the rear taillights, but I thought they could look better. So the taillights, the third brake light, and the side markers were tinted. As well a fuel tank cover was added.

Rear Cobra 6.14.12.jpg

Rear Shot.jpg

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Hoooley shit this guys gas tank covers white

Ferocious

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I think it would look better with the gas tank straps painted black. But looks good nonetheless.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Battery mounted in the trunk with a kill switch mounted behind the license plate.
Battery%20Box%205.jpg

Orange 94

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I really like those taillights tinted! That gauge cluster looks so nice im jealous... I purchased the same hood struts but they didn't work with my cobra R hood, I was pretty disappointed... I think my next project is the battery relocation too, so i want to put my meth kit where the battery currently is. Nice project!

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thanks man. I appreciate the compliments. Next up is pulling the engine out and smoothing the bay down.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Yeah it's a Taylor Kill Switch that I got off Ebay so it's more legal on the drag strip. What else do you need to know?

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Oh and I should say I will be selling a lot of parts, so if anyone needs something that comes off such as the Cobra heads, valve covers, rockers, upper intake, lower intake, camshaft, 42# Bosch fuel injectors...let me know.

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
man that gas tank is sick!! looks like your gettin serious, lol. tearing down the motor....

i didnt even know you lived in franklin co. what part kid?

Tony

Legend
Reaction score
also love the gauges and bezels. that looks like a K.A.I.K. products battery hold down.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Thanks guys. Tony, I used to live in Hilliard right down the street from the Outback, but now I live down in Warren County.

OP
OP
KidK9

KidK9

Reaction score
Yep, I'll post up front pics when some more work gets done. The engine is getting pulled. Parts are getting powdercoated, painted, and polished. Then engine is getting Trick Flow HCI. The engine bay is getting shaved and painted. MM K-member, MM Front Control arms, MM bump steer and coil over kit is all going in the front suspension.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
STANGFLOYD

Members online