Late birthday gift from my girlfreind!

1997coupe

Reaction score
My girlfreind has been asking me what i wanted for my birthday for awhile.
02362be975b9fb41d8c88737987568e5.jpg
i finealy told her a system and she got me a great one brand new memphis sub and amp. And it hits hard. What u guys think

V8RUMBL

Reaction score
My girlfreind has been asking me what i wanted for my birthday for awhile.
The only acceptable answer to a question such as this is, in fact, a bj. Unless she already gave you one on your bday. If this is the case, then you have done well. If not, enjoy your loud stereo as you think about what could have been.

OP
OP
1997coupe

1997coupe

Reaction score
Pionner premier are good sus. but memphis is pretty great to. plus she didnt have to give a fortune for these

Witzy0070

Reaction score
Not dogging your stuff at all. It's some solid audio gear. What kind of RMS is that set up putting down?

96blak54

Staff
Reaction score
Nice! Could have used more subs. Im a fan of 50+ subs, but a mustang would be difficult to house that many. Maybe 3subs...lol. nice stuff man, thanks for sharing

Burninriverdiver

Reaction score
Good deal man, gotta love a girl that gets you stuff.... Till it's her birthday and you've got to out-do her! Just make a thread on here when you need her b-day gift ideas

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I always find these kinds of conversations/discussions interesting (not in a bad way): the pioneer is better, sony is better, etc. type of convos. In my experience, the reality of it is that they are all (major brands anyway) pretty good, and they all pretty equivalent. People will have their preferences based on experiences, but really it's the luck of the draw. For example, I've had a really bad experience with Onkyo Home AV's. Like a I-will-not-buy-another-one bad experience. My fiance has had an Onkyo for like 8 years and never had a problem. And I'm sure there's someone out there that will swear everything they are on the quality of Onkyo. I just got unlucky I think. However, I've had numerous Sony's and they have all worked great. So I will probably always have a Sony until a Bad Experience occurs. Does that mean Onkyo's are terrible? Of course not. I'm sure there are quite a large number of happy customers.

The same is true for car audio. I've had Sony, JVC, Kenwood, Pioneer, Rockford Fosgate, etc. And they all worked great. Having said that, I'm not a car audiophile - meaning I like good sound but I'm not going to sit there with a demo CD (do they make CD's anymore?) and listen to every single instrument. So, OP, if you like the way it sounds, and you got it for a great deal, then good on you and glad you are happy with it :)

mcglsr2

SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Good deal man, gotta love a girl that gets you stuff.... Till it's her birthday and you've got to out-do her! Just make a thread on here when you need her b-day gift ideas

<thread hijack>
I think one of the most unique things I did for my fiance was schedule her for a "flight tour" thing. She got to fly a prop plane (a Texan, it was used to train all the WWII pilots). The flight instructor literally let her fly it. He taught her aerial acrobatics - she was doing barrel rolls and loops and stuff. No previous flight experience required. She said it was a total blast and quite the experience :)
</thread hijack>

OP
OP
1997coupe

1997coupe

Reaction score
Im not sure what its putting down. but it has convertibal my top shakeing pretty hard

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Pretty cool man! I had 2 memphis 12's in the truck of my wife's old 2005 corolla and they rocked. I had them on my 1800W kenwood amp. I think they are good speakers. Nice gift bro!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vallybell