Let me see your tools !

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
part of me wants one of them big arsed snap on boxes but I am not sure I could ever actually get one unless it was a stupid deal. Because of this its all about tool density for me. I love their tools and get them when ever I can though.
n4k20BF.jpg

Also, label your drawers and you will save SOOOO much time.

apsmith49921

Reaction score
part of me wants one of them big arsed snap on boxes but I am not sure I could ever actually get one unless it was a stupid deal. Because of this its all about tool density for me. I love their tools and get them when ever I can though.
n4k20BF.jpg

Have you checked your local craigslist/market place? Buddy of mine picked up a super nice snap on roller for about 1100 bucks a few months ago

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
That’s it! I couldn’t remember the name, I just remember when I was in the store last time, I was checking them out and they look good. I agree and disagree on the professional tools in a home garage. I know what that stuff cost, but the quality is really really nice. Having a ratchet that you can put some force on and not worry if it’s going to slip, or using a good socket that you don’t have to worry about it rounding off a bolt head. Those are the little comforts you get with better tools.
Exactly why I run snap on now! Don’t get me wrong I’ve used other brands and they’ve done great. But my snap on gives me extra assurance. Hell even my little 3/8 blue point ratchet that I’ve had and got as my first purchase from the truck is still going strong and I’ve put it through everything you could imagine even used it as a hammer and it’s still a champ.

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
n4k20BF.jpg

you can always do the payments

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
Exactly why I run snap on now! Don’t get me wrong I’ve used other brands and they’ve done great. But my snap on gives me extra assurance. Hell even my little 3/8 blue point ratchet that I’ve had and got as my first purchase from the truck is still going strong and I’ve put it through everything you could imagine even used it as a hammer and it’s still a champ.
I don't consider myself rough on tools but I have seen more than a few craftsman fail me right out of the package and don't even bet me started on harbor freight stuff as I only need to sneeze around it and it breaks... When I break a snap on tool I am generally not that upset as it was probably 10 yrs old and shouldn't have been used like a hammer for the last 3 mins of it life.

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
This is my box, wasn’t a fan of the green but I wanted a different color then everyone else so I chose this one and it’s grown on me. I will get more pics of it soon! But it’s just collecting dust at my house until I can get a garage going for my car and side work I do.
22c1322cd1fb58d502ce852499bbecbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostr1

Reaction score
My toolboxes, chock full of Husky, Craftsman, Gear Wrench, HF, Artic Cat, Tekton amd probably more... I have 2 more rollers in my basement filled with Craftsman, , Husky along with my Milwaukee M12 drill, impact driver, flashlight and 3/8th ratchet.
20200905_171630.jpg

PinkieT

Reaction score
The matco boxes are nice
I thought trading for a bigger one
That purple rocks

I was just kidding about buying that box. It is some kind of Nascar special and the seller is looking for $13,000. Yikes! If I was a young pro it would be worth buying a "lifetime" box, but I'm not young and not a pro. :(

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
Well i do keep buying tools so I'm going to have to upgrade soon
But that box is the boss
Mt box is about half that
The one at work I would still keep
I'll get pictures of that on Wednesday

OP
OP
d.garza18

d.garza18

Reaction score
Not a fan of matco, but they do have some nice looking boxes and colors!

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
@RAU03MACH what do you do for a living? That looks like a box for a specific application. Kind of like our boxes we have for working on our aircraft.

Werecow

Reaction score
Man!!!! I don't like clutter, but some of this is really OCD compared to my mess!! I can find what I'm looking for and know where my shit's at but dannnnmmm!!!! Those look like showcases!! Those are some fine looking boxes and tools, no doubt!! I'll get a few pics of my lil junk pile of stuff posted as soon as I'm back out in my shop...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TreeScholar

Members online