Let me see your tools !

Werecow

Reaction score
I remember my days working on surface coal mines with large bulldozers, I hated helping whenever we had to break the tracks apart and do undercarriage work on any of them. Is the tracked vehicles you have to work on similar to those? @RAU03MACH

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
I remember my days working on surface coal mines with large bulldozers, I hated helping whenever we had to break the tracks apart and do undercarriage work on any of them. Is the tracked vehicles you have to work on similar to those? @RAU03MACH
I used to but now the soldiers are taking care of that
A lot of equipment went back to the soldiers doing the work
I am there to instruct on the proper process and procedures

ttocs

Post Whore
Reaction score
I have one cordless drill and the only reason I have it is because its an angle drill that is nice and small to reach places that my corded drills can't. I have almost never been able to finish any regular sized hole with a single battery on a cordless and always been to cheap to have a battery/charger bank to swap them that easy when I needed them.

white95

Apex Junky
Admin
Reaction score
I have one cordless drill and the only reason I have it is because its an angle drill that is nice and small to reach places that my corded drills can't. I have almost never been able to finish any regular sized hole with a single battery on a cordless and always been to cheap to have a battery/charger bank to swap them that easy when I needed them.

You have fun with tour wrist breakers and I’ll try to remember to put mine on the charger ;)

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
This is why own 6 lithium dewalt batteries. Medium and large cells. 2 single chargers and a double charger.

Needless to say I don’t like not having a charged battery waiting on me. [emoji38]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boostr1

Reaction score
2 dewalt batteries for my 24v Drill, 2 Craftsmen batteries for my 24v Craftsman Professional drill, and 4 M12 batteries for my Milwaukee cordless tool stash.

nitroram33

Reaction score
I'm all about that Milwaukee life:

50534014956_8fa449349a_k.jpg

evilcw311

Most Evil Member!
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
View attachment 7426 View attachment 7427
My little 8x8x12 tool shed/motorcycle storage shed! Don’t judge! Especially you, Evil!!!

I’m trying to figure out how you haven’t banned yourself yet after reading the rules.

Obviously your too much of a softie to be in that shed!!!!!!! [emoji38]

I kid I kid................ no I don’t.......... haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online