LMR Order

Jules98GT

Reaction score
Has anyone every had trouble with them

Placed a $1600 order Sunday of last week. Package hasn't shipped, tracking state the carrier has not received items.

I have 3 emails from LMR stating they are reaching out to the carrier...

Any advice come Monday when they open? That'll be 8 days since order - shipping label created and not another step.

Thanks!

badass98svt

Reaction score
I've ordered many times from LMR and have been lucky enough to never have an issue.

AM on the other hand is plagued with bad reviews and experiences.

lwarrior1016

Mr. Secondary Timing Chain
Staff
Reaction score
Has anyone every had trouble with them

Placed a $1600 order Sunday of last week. Package hasn't shipped, tracking state the carrier has not received items.

I have 3 emails from LMR stating they are reaching out to the carrier...

Any advice come Monday when they open? That'll be 8 days since order - shipping label created and not another step.

Thanks!
I just placed a ~$1600 order with them and everything went smoothly. Just recently got my gauges, driveshaft, steering wheel, engine mounts, and a couple other things. It was a couple different orders, but never an issue.

RAU03MACH

Legend
Reaction score
American muscle is trying to correct there problems
God knows I have chewed there asses
Things that I have ordered are comming in
We will see
I just made a decent purchase from them

Bronco2Fan

Reaction score
I use LMR regularly as they are in my state just about 50 miles from me. Never had a problem and always get a discount. I don't use AM at all anymore, too many problems and false ads.

joe65

Reaction score
i had a part get stuck at fed ex for over a month recently not from LMR but it was a pain. i had to have them resend the part and then of course 5 days later the original part shows up.

OP
OP
Jules98GT

Jules98GT

Reaction score
Glad they made it to you safely.
Me too, makes complete sense how that happened. If I would have had tracking from FedEx not UPS I would have never had a worry.
They should refund the extra charge I paid to have it handled by UPS.
(I used to work for FedEx a long time ago when I was a teen. We would throw, climb, and abuse any package if it meant hitting our numbers at the terminal. The fragile sticker meant nothing to us "That's what shipping insurance is for"
A couple of my buddies have been drivers as well. Same treatment)

Usually anything I really care about I try to avoid FedEx.

I am sure all carriers are guilty of that. It's just my personal experience in the area I live.

i had a part get stuck at fed ex for over a month recently not from LMR but it was a pain. i had to have them resend the part and then of course 5 days later the original part shows up.

I've had a similar situation with a Newegg order last year. They ended up telling me to keep both for the price of one!

OP
OP
Jules98GT

Jules98GT

Reaction score
Just like my bridge jack
Took a trip to jersey comming out of Texas
It would have been a day trip to my house from Irvine Texas

haha damn. that's excessive. I would have been slightly annoyed.

I get it mistakes happen. But damn.

That's awesome you live so close. My fiance is from Texas. She says us hooisers are rude haha.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carolinastang78

Members online