Look AT WHAT I GOT !

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
nitrous is the best mod you can have for the track imo.. so long as you have a safe system and its properly setup theres no reason our motors cant run it.. These 4.6's are built ford tough for real.. My buddies has had countless lb's of nos thrown at it now and not a single issue.
I also had nos on my other cougar 4.6 and it loved it..
and don't let 1/4 miles times determine how fast your car is either, I know in a street race my car will womp a lot of stuff..i just wont hit it off the line.My buddies mark 8 was running close to me in the 1/4 but when we were on the road to and from the track roll racing I was pulling no problem.Once we got to the track we were surprised by both our times..Remember our cars are almost 4k !

Caboose302

Reaction score
I had nitrous on my car when I bought it. It's just not consistent enough and it's a lot of work and expensive for something you have to refill all the time and can only use at the track. I don't know about any other state but Ohio if the bottle is in the vehicle it is an illegal modification and they can impound your car. Maybe in a 15 second car it's safe to bump it down to low 14s, but when you're putting down decent HP and flirting with 11s you never know what is going to happen.

Nightmare

Reaction score
tuner bought,i went superchips because im familiar with it and its brand new for 160 bucks shipped.....
It is your money, but in my honest opinion, I don't think it will net you the gains that you hope....just saying

Dude I'm no one to say what to do with your money...but when you post in the chat saying you have a suspended DL and its bc of tickets and you don't want to pay he tickets bc your moving to another state.... Seriously ?!!!! What goes on in that mind of yours?

I would be more worried about paying my tickets and forcing jail time for trying to skate around the legal system then buying car parts

Don't post stuff like that in the forum.
This right here.....however we were all stupid once.....just wait till he gets pulled over and is found to have a revoked/suspended license, or for that matter has a pair of cops from the jurisdiction that he has the tickets in show up at his door.

so I can get D.L IN ANOTHER STATE WITH UNPAID TICKETS IN ANOTHER...?
No, not unless you are a legal resident in the state you are trying to get a license in. Also, Wisconsin has a reciprocation agreement with the states surrounding it.......unless you go to cali, you wont get one.

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
some guys 96 cobra on here best of 14.24 so I don't think my tank has a bad time at all and now im getting a tuner so I should be at or around lowlow 14's also now.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
That's Cus that guys a slug at driving himself

OP
OP
FrankenStang

FrankenStang

Reaction score
well got my tuner and I live it I love it I love it..my 2nd gear is longer and has such a nice pull..There is also a nice hard kickdown at pretty much any speed so theres no more dead spots..i cant datalog but I can pull codes and all im throwing is for no rear o2s so im very happy with how my setup is up and running... lol stock npi vert running with me my ass...
Im hoping to get back to the track this week and see what she runs..

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FHCee

Members online