Looking for Wheels

DropTopPony

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
I loved BBS wheels as a kid so I think that stemmed my fondness of the mesh style wheels that are popular now.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Still trying to get ether xxr 521 or TSW VALENCIA wheels, and now XXR has nothing instock and i think they said are only getting a shipment of the rear wheels and i think TSW doesnt have the frounts instock..

Anyone know where i can order Flat Black XXR wheels that are instock? Also what offset do i need? Going for 18" wheels...

Planning to pair my wheels with nitto NT555 those any good for a daily driver? Read a lot of people dont like proxies and im not a fan of the proxies that would work for my car looks wise..

chris91

Reaction score
You try nlmotoring? Last time I checked they had the flat black in stock. You'll want the +25mm offset, that's what I had on my car in my signature pic.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
You try nlmotoring? Last time I checked they had the flat black in stock. You'll want the +25mm offset, that's what I had on my car in my signature pic.

They had like everything but them (not the correct lug size..

http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-s/1521.htm

I was planning on painting them flat black inside, gloss lip so i may just have to buy one of the silver ones instock..

chris91

Reaction score
Wow they had a bunch just a couple weeks ago when I ordered my wheels. Personally if i was going to do 521's again I get the single 5x114.3 lug pattern. Looks cleaner that way.

OP
OP
Ballistic

Ballistic

Reaction score
Wow they had a bunch just a couple weeks ago when I ordered my wheels. Personally if i was going to do 521's again I get the single 5x114.3 lug pattern. Looks cleaner that way.

Seems like they only make the flat black ones in 2 types so if i was to do the silver ones that would work out better then :D

Side note what wheels are you getting now?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marktuck99

Members online

No members online now.