Lowering Spring Picture Database (add your pic)

voidfinger

Reaction score
ŠçÀRƒÀçÈ said:
me either

O well, your the greatest dude lol. It might have happened before i got the new shocks struts on there... hmmm probably did b/c i remeber bottoming out really bad on a road a while back... maybe, maybe not.

Purple97GT

Reaction score
I've had these BBK specific rate springs on the car since the thing was darn near new. :p

[attachment deleted by admin]

Sn95Willis

Reaction score
Here is mine.. Not sure the springs but it rubbs bad in the rear when turning more then 5 mph..

[attachment deleted by admin]

916_5.0

Reaction score
Hey i was wondering i have the pro kit and i was wanting to get some info i am thinking about taking out my isolators. I was wondering how much lower does it make the car, and is there noise or harshnes in the ride from not having them in?

Steve-Oh

Legend
Reaction score
916_5.0 said:
Hey i was wondering i have the pro kit and i was wanting to get some info i am thinking about taking out my isolators. I was wondering how much lower does it make the car, and is there noise or harshnes in the ride from not having them in?

IMO I wouldn't take the iso's out! The noise isn't worth it.

voidfinger

Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
916_5.0 said:

IMHO +1

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:

there isnt any noise what so ever with ISO removed

94Pro-5.0

Reaction score
i have heard that on SN's it doesnt make noise, but i had them removed on my 69 mach 1 and they made soooo much noise. i put them back on right away.

why dont the sn's make noise?

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Steve-Oh said:
916_5.0 said:

I have no isos...and no noise...I say take em out!

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hey Mods, Can we Move this To The Suspension Thread?

atrainsgt

Reaction score
Is it just me or does it look like the top of the front wheels are tilting in on some of these cars? Like they need C/C plates. Some of the cars look fine.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
atrainsgt said:
Is it just me or does it look like the top of the front wheels are tilting in on some of these cars? Like they need C/C plates. Some of the cars look fine.
It's quite possible, a lot of people just install springs or cut the stock springs and call it a day.

voidfinger

Reaction score
i don't know... with these body lines of our cars... sometimes it looks like the wheels are jutting in wierd dirrections but they are really not ya know. Like if i look from the back of my car the 17X9 looks like its about 1 1/2 " out and if i look from the front it doesn't look to bad ya know.

kyle94gt

Reaction score
BBK's 1.5" drop.

Before

EleanorLake001.jpg

After

Pics065.jpg

Pics030.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members