Lowering Spring Picture Database (add your pic)

caseypayne69

Reaction score
I don't take alot pics because she isn't much. BBK springs, Steeda camber plate.

[attachment deleted by admin]

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Re: Lets make a Lowering Spring Picture database.

ju015dd said:
this is with eibach sportlines with no iso's in the front. thinking of putting some iso's back in either on the top or bottom in the front though due to the longtubes

100_1198.jpg

100_1197.jpg
Is that the factory color of purple? because that looks custom and HOT!

S

scarface

caseypayne69 said:
ju015dd said:
this is with eibach sportlines with no iso's in the front. thinking of putting some iso's back in either on the top or bottom in the front though due to the longtubes

100_1198.jpg

100_1197.jpg
Is that the factory color of purple? because that looks custom and HOT!
:nonono: mystic

caseypayne69

Reaction score
Can you get Mystic color paint aftermarket ?

Blend it with black to lower its tone?

voidfinger

Reaction score
caseypayne69 said:
Can you get Mystic color paint aftermarket ?

Blend it with black to lower its tone?

I don't know about aftermarket but I know that the ford stuff "if they still sell it" is way way way way way to $$$$$. I would say f it if i had to repaint the car. lol

reivaxtorres

Reaction score
"dropzone" springs (2" lowering) + upper ISO's only, with stock 17" rims. i bought my car with these springs installed, so i had no choice.
1998MustangGTAfter.jpg

"H&R Sport" springs for 99-04 Cobra IRS only (IRS conversion done on car), stock upper and lower ISO's, 17" wheels
100_4638.jpg

100_4637.jpg

Yellow94gt

Reaction score
BBK Gripp Springs, first picture with all isos, 2nd pic is with the rear isos removed... No particularly happy with the stance of the car, I need to pull the front isos out for a little more rake, and we shall see... I may end up cutting them. The ride is great though, even for a specific rate spring.

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0241.jpg

Also... does anyone have any pics of Intrax springs? I had heard that they slammed sn95's more than any other springs out there...

Wes8398

Reaction score
Are you guys with the cars lower than the ProKit doing the bump steer mod thing? And running CC plates?

voidfinger

Reaction score
I would say anything lower than stock ... you need a c.c. plates . Also, if you don't want to do the bump steer kit... you need to at least get offset stearing rack bushings. Even though if you go lower then you "NEED" the B.S. Kit

SRT Handz

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
UPDATE

Eibach Sporlines with Isos

IMG_0693.JPG

Sportlines No Isos, 03' Cobra A-arms, UPR Bumpsteer

IMG_1378.JPG

Wes8398

Reaction score
voidfinger said:
I would say anything lower than stock ... you need a c.c. plates . Also, if you don't want to do the bump steer kit... you need to at least get offset stearing rack bushings. Even though if you go lower then you "NEED" the B.S. Kit
Too many suspension techs have said that 1.5" or less of a drop, and you don't need CC plates. I've had my 1.5" drop ProKit springs on for a year and a half and haven't seen any uneven wear or anything. Was going to have an allignment after install, and the guy was nice enough to tell me (after having the car for the day to do the allignment) that there was no point cause it was already alligned bang on. haha
As for the bump steer kit or offset steering rack - I don't know anything about 'em. Just come across 'em for sale before. Are they easy to install? What exactly do they do?

Mr Jones 4.6

Reaction score
Bumpsteer gets rid of the steering jerking from one side to the other when hitting bumps in the road. Its nice to ahve them, I need to get some for my car too. I installed just the Pro-Kit and the front end alignment was off and it tappered off my tires rather quickly. So I am now getting ready to install MM CC plates to fix this and a bumpsteer kit.

voidfinger

Reaction score
well i was always told that if you drop anything to do the cc plates... I got steeda's on mine since like 2k on the od. Now i'm at 160k i think they are getting old... anyway, the bump steer and the off set bushings straitens out the tie rods and stearing gear so that when you hit uneven pavement the wheel wont start to pull. If they are off it will pull some... i got offsets now and it still pulls some. Thats why its called a bump steer.

going back to the idea of the stock cc plate. I got some old ones that came off the car, i just got a complete poly kit for the car... do you guys think it would work to get them put back on? I'm putting on new prokit springs with the poly iso's. What kinda drop do you think it will have? i heard that the poly iso's makes it sit higher. Anyway, i got the prokit now but the coils have been cut and it sits way way to low. Thanks guys.

Wes8398

Reaction score
With the CC plates, you've gotta install 'em, than have your allignment done, right? They're not somehow self-adjusting or anything, right?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chatwit

Members online