Mach 1 shocks/struts

theponyfactor

Reaction score
Would these work on my car? I'm trying to find the cheapest way to lower my car, but still do it somewhat right. So if I could find a used set of these...

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i depends on how low you want to lower your car, if it is like 1.5" then yeah these would be a perfect replacement for stockers....

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
i wouldn't go with the machs, because they are setup to work well with a 1 inch drop as shown in the post before mine...however, they will give you a slighlty better ride than you would get with the stock shock/struts. i had the mach struts on my car for a bit and it was better than when i just had stock ones. i also have them for sale if you wanna buy them. :)

68mustang5.0

Reaction score
As for springs, i would reccommend FRPP B springs....decent drop for a pretty good price!

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
DFG_Pimpin said:
i wouldn't go with the machs, because they are setup to work well with a 1 inch drop as shown in the post before mine...however, they will give you a slighlty better ride than you would get with the stock shock/struts. i had the mach struts on my car for a bit and it was better than when i just had stock ones. i also have them for sale if you wanna buy them. :)

How many miles would you say are on them? How much? I'm at 53033. Price would really be the factor because i need to save for college.

19mustang95

Legend
Reaction score
roughly ~3000 miles... i just want $110 shipped for them so i can put that towards the cost of some strange 10 ways.

OP
OP
T

theponyfactor

Reaction score
I can pretty much say I'll take them for sure. I'm going to be gone all day today and I work tomorrow morning...so I'll shoot ya a pm tomorrow?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rvseverson

Members online