Me vs. an 04 SER SPEC-V

sn97gtnyg

Reaction score
Would i be able to beat an 04 ser spec-v with exhaust and header. Ive got an 97 gt with shorty headers, catted x pipe, exhaust, CAI, short shifter, rear control arms, rear sway bar, coil pack...... Would it even be close at all??

OP
OP
S

sn97gtnyg

Reaction score
2004*...... sorry just had the tonsils out pain medicine is getting to me a little bit i guess.....

S

scarface

ehhh...depends on who is the best driver...I used to smoke those things all day long with my srt...but then again, I used to smoke alot of Stangs too :)

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
ehhh...depends on who is the best driver...I used to smoke those things all day long with my srt...but then again, I used to smoke alot of Stangs too :)

did ya now ::) ::) gald im selling my Cobra then ;D

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:

killed a few "L"s too ....lol!

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

:p :p :p must not have been modded Ls

94Vert

Reaction score
see my thread "went to the track..."

i beat my bro in law by about a sec. 15.2>16.4, he has tune, and cai spec-v, with a good driver they run low 15's most people are not good drivers

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94Vert said:
see my thread "went to the track..."

i beat my bro in law by about a sec. 15.2>16.4, he has tune, and cai spec-v, with a good driver they run low 15's most people are not good drivers

16.4 ??? ??? damn you could have beat that on a skate board :rollinglaugh: :rollinglaugh:

94Vert

Reaction score
yeah he didn't do so well. he couldn't hook up at all. one of the track pros said the track was crap that night

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
94Vert said:
yeah he didn't do so well. he couldn't hook up at all. one of the track pros said the track was crap that night

probally had a impact on your 60ft time, if you can get it down in the 1.9's or so you should be able to crack some 14's

Lightning Struck

Post Whore
Reaction score
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

wasnt a stock srt :)

so it was a skittle with extra sugar ;D

S

scarface

Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:
Snakebit said:
scarface said:

wasnt a stock srt :)

so it was a skittle with extra sugar ;D
it was an angry skittle >:D

drifts14x

Reaction score
Why paper race, just try him, chances are he'll spin the crap out of his FWD inferior drivetrain (yes, I said it) and you'll take the 1/4 from the end of the 60ft marker. Besides, if you lose, you can go out and buy more stuff for your car which will make you happy, then you can burn him to the ground...those belt driven air pumps i hear about seem to add just the right amount of confidence for your dollar, maybe you could look into it?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cwacaser

Members online