me VS SI

CanaryGT

Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
Now your talking about some young girl driver..

come on.

Young and a girl..she cant be a good driver.

I would let Force's daughter drive me... :behind:

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
brightwhite98GT said:
Well I JUST got back from the races. Mrs. SI never showed up. I raced a tribrian with nitrous. Beat him the first race, he got me the 2nd one. Then I raced a supercharged TC, and whooped his ass, bad. It was the first time I ever raced at a drag strip, and I learned each run. The first run i got a 9.87 on the 1/8. My last run, I got a 9.31 in the 1/8. I only ran 4 times. But i learned ALOT each run.

what a suprise.. :blah2:

anyways...9.3 is about a 14.5 in the 1/4....more than enough to beat a civic si...those supercharger tcs run 15s....and its spelled tiburon dude ...holy shit you screwed that one up bad.

Theyre slow as balls no matter what you do

JR...what do you think npis run? you act like theyre so ungodly slow...I mean a stock 5 speed npi can run mid 14s with a decent driver...thats not that bad :dunno:

realitygt said:
i have a buddy with an integra with full exhaust and an intake and he runs 15.0's lol and another one with a honda who did an engine swap and has intake/exhaust/pullies and a cam and he runs mid 14's
\

yea, theyre idiots..they spend like huge amounts of money on these hondas and theyre still slow...they need turbos to make any power...but even then...wow your turbo honda runs 13s? haha

No offense dude, but if your gonna be an asshole about everything I say, then don't reply to topics I make. I don't care to, and don't need to hear your shit. I come here for advice on what to do, because there are alot of other posters here who know alot about what they are doing who offer help to people like me. Thanks.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
what was I an asshole about?

becuase you spelled tiburon, tribrian?

Your asked if we thought you could beat a civic si.

All I ever said was that you will smoke her.

why dont you not be an asshat :nonono:

asshat.jpg

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
xsoutherngun89x said:
plz yall, no drama. its not needed. been way too much of it here lately

:hammer:

what did I do?

I just answered his question and expressed my opinion on the situation.

He's over he being the 18 year old E-thug.

"Yo, dont be postin that shit in my fread yo, I beat up on dem tribrian's all day, but I dunno if I can beat dis Civic Si...my homeboys sey dey run 12s"

Reaction score
im not sayin either of yall are wrong or right, im just sayin lets keep tha drama at svt and not have it here.

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
xsoutherngun89x said:

what did I do?

"Yo, dont be postin that shit in my fread yo, I beat up on dem tribrian's all day, but I dunno if I can beat dis Civic Si...my homeboys sey dey run 12s"

Yup, because thats exactly how me, and every other 18 year old kid is. You are a douche bag. Keep stereotyping.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
brightwhite98GT said:
justinschmidt1 said:
xsoutherngun89x said:

what did I do?

Yup, because thats exactly how me, and every other 18 year old kid is. You are a douche bag. Keep stereotyping.

There was no stereotyping.

You destroyed the spelling of Tiburon worse than anything ive ever seen and you were acting all tough like you can do something If I post in your threads.
Therefore, you are an uneducated, 18 yr old, E-thug.

I still dont understand what your bitching about.

Would you like to show me what I said wrong?

OP
OP
B
Reaction score
Uneducated because I couldn't spell Tiburon? I barely can remember what the hell those cars are even called, let alone spell it. But you are telling me, that calling me an "18 year old E thug", and because that girl was also young, she can't drive, but wait, your not stereotyping. My fault, your old and educated, so your automatically right. I don't have time for your educated remarks, I have some E gang banging I'm supposed to be participating in, one.

justinschmidt1

Post Whore
Reaction score
brightwhite98GT said:
Uneducated because I couldn't spell Tiburon? I barely can remember what the hell those cars are even called, let alone spell it. But you are telling me, that calling me an "18 year old E thug", and because that girl was also young, she can't drive, but wait, your not stereotyping. My fault, your old and educated, so your automatically right. I don't have time for your educated remarks, I have some E gang banging I'm supposed to be participating in, one.

For one, I am 19. Call it what you want. But a very high percentage of young women cant drive stick and I would put my money on a male drivers skills rather than a woman, any day of the week.

Considering she didn't show up at the track only confirms to me that she is full of shit and probably cant drive worth a shit.

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
hai guise...

umm

if you could please

You're
and
Your

They are different.

Red96GT

Legend
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
realitygt said:
i have a buddy with an integra with full exhaust and an intake and he runs 15.0's lol and another one with a honda who did an engine swap and has intake/exhaust/pullies and a cam and he runs mid 14's
\

yea, theyre idiots..they spend like huge amounts of money on these hondas and theyre still slow...they need turbos to make any power...but even then...wow your turbo honda runs 13s? haha

Wow where do you guys live? Around here the "idiots" driving Honda's range from 11-13 second cars that most built themselves. Sure there are some exceptions but there are a lot of imports that are well done. Not many people with sn95s are putting up those times let alone doing their own work, something people don't get enough credit for. Oh yeah we have 3 times the displacement they have.......and there cars/parts cost less...

Black97GT

Post Whore
Reaction score
Red said:
Wow where do you guys live? Around here the "idiots" driving Honda's range from 11-13 second cars that most built themselves. Sure there are some exceptions but there are a lot of imports that are well done. Not many people with sn95s are putting up those times let alone doing their own work, something people don't get enough credit for. Oh yeah we have 3 times the displacement they have.......and there cars/parts cost less...

+1 except there are a couple in the 10's here.

Jrgunn5150

Post Whore
Reaction score
justinschmidt1 said:
JR...what do you think npis run? you act like theyre so ungodly slow...I mean a stock 5 speed npi can run mid 14s with a decent driver...thats not that bad :dunno:

More like high 14's, stock, on a good day. And by the standards of today, that's ungodly slow. By the standards of today, you need mid 12's to be able to stand tall and proud. I'm not kidding when I say I whooped on a NPI with some bolt-ons in my friggen Jeep Wrangler.... I weights 4000lbs, or more, it has a 3.8l mini van motor in it, and is rated at 200 hp... Most 94-98 V6 car's are almost as fast as the NPI, all 99-up V6 car's are as fast, and a V6 Camaro will own an NPI. You need toi watch out for Grand Prix's and Monte Carlo SS's, Nissan Altima's, Honda Accords, and Acurqa Integra's. It's pathetic, it's sad, but anyone with half a brain knows it's true. You can bring out 60 numbers until you dide, but those cars are all car's NPI guy's need to fear, period. And in the pipeline are the new Camaro, Challenger, and Ford's Hurricane engine, NPI's are sooo boned it ain't funny.

But here's the thing, the car's have enormous potential, if you have money. You won't do it for cheap though, so either get used to driving a good/fast looking car that in reality is slow, or get used to the idea that you will spend at least 5k to bring it up to snuff.

It's pathetic that you have to fear Civic SI's, but they are damn impressive little car's. And it's pathetic that you have to fall back to refusing to race from a roll, but you do. A good car, should be able to hold it's own against ALL commer's, in all sport's, IMO. Most stock car's can't do that, they need help, so give em some help, don't start spewing number's and refuses to race.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RevJon

Members online