Mega squirt

cumbersome101

Reaction score
Central Arkansas has a lack of tuners for fords actually none in the area. Considering switching to mega squirt for my 94 cobra with a 347 stroker and a v2. Any users?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95GT86SS

Reaction score
There's a few running it. Search the forums. There's one thread on here I know of for certain

95 GT BBK CAI TB MSD 6AL O/R H SLP LM1
Coming soon GT40 Heads Intake and e303 cam with Long tubes

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Central Arkansas has a lack of tuners for fords actually none in the area. Considering switching to mega squirt for my 94 cobra with a 347 stroker and a v2. Any users?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like me and you are on the same page, options are pretty limited in the south part of the state too.

ElrodKTPQ_89

Legend
Reaction score
Memphis has a couple. I am actually taking mine to St. Louis next week. Where are u located?

I'm in Crossett, it's down in the delta close to the LA line in the southeast. I actually talked to some guys in Russellville yesterday that do a lot of work with MegaSquirt. So far besides them the closest shop I have found is Triangle Speed Shop in Orange, TX.

OP
OP
C

cumbersome101

Reaction score
I'm in Crossett, it's down in the delta close to the LA line in the southeast. I actually talked to some guys in Russellville yesterday that do a lot of work with MegaSquirt. So far besides them the closest shop I have found is Triangle Speed Shop in Orange, TX.

Russellville has a lot of awesome mustangs. No tuners there that I know of for 94-95. Centerville is where I go race at sometimes it's 20 min from Russellville

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter

Members online