mmm -- tell me 'bout yo'.....

ivan12

Reaction score
Procharger D1SC with 3 row intercooler, love it so far even though the whine takes a bit to get used to. Maybe I'm starting to go deaf but I don't notice it as much anymore. Wife absolutely HATES it.

aces ST

Reaction score
Kenne bell 1.5 now with bypass valve

Pros: love the immediate power, quiet (all they hear is an exhaust and cam until it's too late). Like onyx said uniqueness.

Cons: size, I'm limited to 12lbs at the very most. And once again like onyx said heat. Iat's even with bypass is still high and meth is not that effective (opinion based on lots of reading on corral)

Future plans: getting it intercooled.

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
Hell yea vortech baby :) that's what I'm talking about right there . The best thing is ProKiller my engine will look so close to yours now except I have the knock off intake :( . That's one beastly combo you got under there dude . Damn I want that thing

dont tell that homo. but his car is my fav. car on the site. ... :-X shhhhh

Sweet setup guys. Pretty cool seeing everyones different setups.

My combo consists of a V7 JT trim (20psi), Paxton FMIC, AIS tri nozzle meth system, 8 rib setup with 10% overdrive crank pulley.

My favorite part of this setup is with my built auto and triple disc converter and 3.73's, at WOT car will see 12ish psi right off the pedal...so you know all that "lag" us centri guys see lol.
V7 with Mondo BOV sounds pretty wild too.
Absolutely no complaints about meth, except about a week ago I cracked a line on the tank which is mounted in my trunk and lost about 3 gallons of methonal all over the garage floor which is obviously pretty dangerous.
In the near future I will be running an NX plate kit 50-100 shot on top of this as well.

what kind of power are you making at 20PSI?

Procharger D1SC with 3 row intercooler, love it so far even though the whine takes a bit to get used to. Maybe I'm starting to go deaf but I don't notice it as much anymore. Wife absolutely HATES it.

gf hates my car, too. lol.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
600rwhp through an automatic, shooting for 700rwhp with the nitrous

Suspect

Reaction score
Lightning. stock eaton, pullied. feels strong, but scared to really get on it. dunno who tuned it. once it gets re-tuned we'll see!

Mustang. novi 2000. looks good. haven't freakin driven it yet! :undecided:

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
i would butt sex the **** out of your mustang, [MENTION=8033]Suspect[/MENTION] ... just sayin'.

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
P-1SC Procharger w/ Intercooler - I love it. I love the power. I love the sound. I love the looks. I don't dislike anything.

4.10 Gears - Love the get up and go. Bad side: RPMs run a tad high when I'm driving 70+ MPH... but not a big deal to me.

1072608_10100116460504582_1531691399_o.jpg

DeepList

Administrator
Admin
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
^ I have to agree. They kinda look goofy mounted off to the side but... still bad ass, regardless.

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Prochargers looks tits on pushrods F1X niiggas

ProKiller

Reaction score
just takes the right tweaks to pull of a procharged 5.0....

OP
OP
MustangChris

MustangChris

Post Whore
SN95 Supporter
Reaction score
lmao! ill warn her..

oh thank God its a girl.... phew.

Also, the procharger on teh 4.6 and 5.0 are sexy in their own regards.

the 4.6 set up is condensed and clean -- like a sn95 mustang, for example. smooth. polished. good lookin'

the 5.0 set up is awkward, rigid, and rough-riding -- like goin' in dry, for example. Intimidating. impressive. and it makes everyone involved squirm a little.

OnyxCobra

Post Whore
Reaction score
I'll rephrase, the pushrod 5.0 kit out of the box doesn't look nearly as good as on a 4.6 kit. even those custom setups don't look as good but I can't say anything bad about Riosnake's setup; he did amazing work on it.

Antcjr

Reaction score

Looks good, what's that MAF setup?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bs.austin.tx

Members online