mmm -- tell me 'bout yo'.....

Musturd

Post Whore
Reaction score
Some nice setups in here can't wait to see [MENTION=8033]Suspect[/MENTION] car come spring

Suspect

Reaction score
had some problems, but most of em are taken care of. just got word it made over 600 on the stock pulley :) going to pick it up here in a little.

Tommy92

Reaction score
I love the sound of centrifugal at idle but I love the sound of twin screw at wot.. I wish I had both lol

Antcjr

Reaction score
What I have: Vortech V3

What I like: The gas mileage increase (not that i worthy about it), drives like a stock mustang until you hit the gas, self contained blower.

abeme5uz.jpg

7aqu3yga.jpg

And this is what I don't like.

suhuba9u.jpg

Stuff like that WILL happen it's just a matter of when. And it's my DD so stuff like this isn't fun. Luckily there's a few vehicles at the house I can drive.

Also car feels slower then stock in summer. That's about it I think lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

95opal

Reaction score
Old set up HCI, 125 shot = stealthy torque

New set up added cubes, boost + 125 shot, hopefully = satisfied

ProKiller

Reaction score
that's the first time i've seen shots of the new setup [MENTION=9659]95opal[/MENTION]. going to be killer!

Tabres

Reaction score
76mm Hellion kit that I converted to a blow-thru setup. I like it. Really good quality and fit great, huge power potential, makes zero noise unless you want it to, absolutely no driveability issues.

Cons: Not a big deal to me but I had to delete the A/C even though the kit is designed to retain it (maybe some people get lucky bending the lines but it was never going to work for me), and how compact everything is can make simple tasks somewhat annoying to accomplish.

An old picture but you get the idea. I've since been doing a lot of work to hide junk and clean up the engine bay.

blowthru1.jpg

95opal

Reaction score
that's the first time i've seen shots of the new setup 95opal. going to be killer!

Well not really the new set up, it was the original mock up I did about a year and a half ago when I pulled the old motor out. Much change has gone on since then but I wont be releasing any engine photos till its all back together :p

ProKiller

Reaction score
Well not really the new set up, it was the original mock up I did about a year and a half ago when I pulled the old motor out. Much change has gone on since then but I wont be releasing any engine photos till its all back together :p

i had a feeling it was too good to be true.

97stanger

Legend
Reaction score
76mm Hellion kit that I converted to a blow-thru setup. I like it. Really good quality and fit great, huge power potential, makes zero noise unless you want it to, absolutely no driveability issues.

Cons: Not a big deal to me but I had to delete the A/C even though the kit is designed to retain it (maybe some people get lucky bending the lines but it was never going to work for me), and how compact everything is can make simple tasks somewhat annoying to accomplish.

An old picture but you get the idea. I've since been doing a lot of work to hide junk and clean up the engine bay.

blowthru1.jpg

Sick setup man. That thing must move

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wbarter