Mustang Dave's Project: Black Panther

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
Finally got a few more goodies today, headlights and flywheel. The headlights are 01+ smoked, and the flywheel is an OEM Style 8 bolt for an 11" clutch. I also have a RAM 11" HDX Clutch and bolts on the way. Bumper will be hear Monday!

psheadlight.jpg

dsheadlight.jpg

flywheela.jpg

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
Got the clutch kit and bolts today! As always, FedEx sucks, checked on the bumper and it is on the truck for delivery, but not until Monday? Where does that make sense, they just sent me my clutch, put it on the same truck FedEx!

newclutchl.jpg

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
Dalamar said:
nice progress

Thanks man! I am really in love with this car. I have had so many Mustangs, and over the past year I kind of fell out of love, but it has been rekindled!

uncltrvlnmatt

Post Whore
Reaction score
I did not realize you bought a wreck. About time you joined. Coming along nicely.

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
uncltrvlnmatt said:
I did not realize you bought a wreck. About time you joined. Coming along nicely.

Thanks Matt, it was a very minor accident. The guy just paid it off too.

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
Well, the bumper finally got here! With a little tweeking I got it on, OH YEEEAA!!! Think it looks pretty good, next is to drive it to the body shop to find out how much to get the upper part of the radiator support straightened out, it's a little off, but not much, just enough to make it so the hood won't close. Oh, and I have a misfire, boooo!

newfront.jpg

newbumper.jpg

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
Took her out for a ride today after replacing the fuel filter and COP boots, runs SOOOOO much better, no more misfire. Definitely need to get that 5spd in there though, I do not like AUTO Stangs, but I can deal until I get the rest of the stuff I need.

JonBeast

Legend
Reaction score
I'll stop by tonight after I get my radiator and hoses from Autozone...you gonna be around?

Did you fix the flat?

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
JonBeast said:
I'll stop by tonight after I get my radiator and hoses from Autozone...you gonna be around?

Did you fix the flat?

Yea, got it fixed. I am going to the gym when my bro gets home. I was gonna drive by you, lol, just let me know when you are leaving the zone and I will let you know if I am home.

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
boosted93 said:
Badass man, love the triple black! Looks like it was a good deal for 2k.. The 5 speed will be dope!

Yea, it was a great deal! Really, as long as I drive with the O/D off around town the trans doesn't bother me. I just like to have control over my Stangs, so it will be coming out soon. Figured there was about 2k worth of work done to the car, so I couldn't go wrong. And yes, TRIP BLACK!

OP
OP
B

BlackPanther00

Reaction score
Re: Mustang Dave's Project: Black Panther *Did I steal JB's 98 GT?*

Well, I woke up this morning and had TWO Mustangs in my driveway :headbang: , I know I got a little drunk last night, but did I steal JB's car :dontknow: So I figured since it was there I would go and drive it to see if I remembered :thumbsup: And then it came to me...

I AM BRINGING THAT BEAST TO THE BODY SHOP :icon_rr:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Canaryonvskf’s

Members online